Masturbation before jelq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation before jelq

Hi, just wondering if having a masturbation before jelq would somehow minimize the result or not.

I have very sensitive dick so only few strokes (like 5-10 times) make it fully erect.
    I know some of you might say then take a rest and do it again, but it will be fully erected within few strokes no matter what.

So I always masturbate before jelq since it would at least help me stay flaccid~50% erect for a while before it re-erects.

Would this matter on efficiency of jelq exercise or is it ok to maintain this way

If anyone knows please lmk.
    Thanks y’all in advance!

Do you mean ejaculate before jelqing?
    Bro-science says no. It has been the general consensus here on the 'Gym that it is best to separate ejaculation and PE work by two hours. Would that work for you?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I would say that because you are new to this game, and the fact that jelqing surely does mimic beating off, temporarily I see nothing wrong with masturbating just prior. Waiting a few hours before jelqing afterwards probably defeats the purpose of doing it before. Maybe long term that isn't ideal, but over a short period of time at least this will help you to get over the hump. Eventually your mind will see the difference between jelqing and masturbating and you in all likelihood will be able to jelq without beating off first. Hell, I've been at this a long time, and there are still the occasional sessions where I am too horny to continue or else I will cum.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I was like this when I first started jelqing. My unit correlated getting stroked with getting some action, so would get hard. But after a while the jelqing was more like exercise and not sexual and Mr. Happy behaved better. You might try jelqing with one hand and reading something nonsexual with the other - basically distracting your attention from stroking.
        Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
        05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
        Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

What does it mean if jelqing is better without the edging before? For me at least, better expansion comes from jelqing only, edging/masturbating kind of decreases the amount of blood I can push further through the shaft, PF seems weaker for this purpose after masturbating.
          Do you guys ever jelq right after ejaculation? I couldn't easily do that, and even if I could, the expansion wouldn't be the same like with no ejaculation, ever. Does this mean I have a weak PF ?

Comment

Working...
          X