Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharp pain after V Jelq

Hey guys,

I've been doing JP90 and I "think" I injured myself with the V Jelqs. I now have a sharp pain on the bottom right of the shaft. I felt some pain when doing these V Jelqs in that area when doing the V Jelq pulling towards the left. What could this be? Could it be a blood clot? Are Penile clots dangerous?

Thanks guys.

Probably just a muscle strain. Give it a little time to loosen back up.
    Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
    05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
    Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

I think you might be freaking out over a novel sensation which is a pretty common thing to do in the beginning with any technique. More than likely you stretched some skin or pinched some skin. That's where all "sharp pains" I've felt have come from. It's hard to know for sure from your description, but if you're very new to that technique it could be all it is.

I don't use the V-jelq, but if you consider the shape of the V along the bottom (ventral) side of the penis along the corpus spongiosum, that narrow part of the V is wedging skin and other tissues into a very narrow little crook. It's easy to see how it could grip and pull on skin and blood vessels and cause discomfort.

If it persists as a sharp pain, I suppose it could be something deeper. You might want to palpate that area with your fingers and try to ascertain if the pain is radiating from a more superficial tissue or a deeper one. Also feel for anything that feels like an abnormal blood vessel - any bulging or hard vessels.

You definitely would not want blood clots anywhere in your vascular system. I'm not sure how blood clots form. And I'm not sure if you could tell you have one just by feeling around in there either. If you're really concerned you might want to utilize Google or a physician.

Honestly I am very reluctant to advise anyone on these things because I am not a physician and don't want to play doctor here. I took a lot into my own hands when I took up PE and these are some of the risks I've had to muddle my own way through. I'm just another guy experimenting with his body. Probably not the very best idea I ever had, but I do it anyway.

You'll have to assess this and study your technique carefully. You might be able to make minor adjustments to make sure you don't feel unpleasant sensations like that again or you might have to dramatically alter the V jelq or abandon it.
      "The reputation of a man is like his shadow: it sometimes precedes him; it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size." - French Proverb

Comment

Came across this.. what do you guys reckon?

A*blood clot, or thrombosis, is a medical condition that occurs when blood cells stick together to form solid masses in the blood vessels. Blood clots can interrupt or completely stop blood flow.

Penile blood clots can develop in the dorsal vein in the penis, resulting in a rare condition called Mondor’s disease. Mondor’s disease can lead to significant pain and swelling in the affected veins.

According to a*2018 case study, penile blood clots typically resolve on their own within 1–4 weeks.

Comment

I still reckon pretty much everything I said above.

You're sort of putting us in a position to either play urologists or psychiatrists. You're posting a lot about this blood clot thing. I'm not sure how you decided you might have one. Are you sure you're not just worrying yourself sick?

As for Mondor's disease, do you know where the dorsal vein is? It's on the opposite side of the penis from the pain you are describing. Runs right down the middle of the top of the penis as you look down at it. Have a look at Google Images for examples of that condition. If you think that's what you got, you really need to visit a doctor.
          "The reputation of a man is like his shadow: it sometimes precedes him; it is sometimes longer and sometimes shorter than his natural size." - French Proverb

Comment

Lol, quite right but I'm just trying to pick your guys brains from the exposure you've had to this craft, more so. I don't think I have one but I'm just paranoid. I've examined the fuck out of my dick but nothing. I think the dorsal vein is on the top of the shaft? One of the viens (probably the dorsal) does seem engorged at the base but I've had it since I've started jelqing and credited it to better flow? No pain or anything though. Have you come across anyone having blood clots from jelqing? I'm a hypochondriac as I've surely made rather obvious. I love PE and don't want to quit, just be safe. In the first month so far I've gone from 5.5 inch length to 6 inches and it's something utterly surreal for someone whos struggled excessively about my size. I measured at the end of the first month of PE and I was like holy shit, this is absolutely crazy. It was obvious without measuring it grew. Again, I know you're just a fellow jelqer but would blood clots only happen on the dorsal? I'm not expecting you to know my man, simply throwing it out there. Thanks very much for your interaction.

Comment

Hey thanks for clarifying more about yourself and your situation. It's always so hard to know what's really going on with guys. Better that you're a hypochondriac and know it than one who doesn't know it It will probably always be one of those special things you have to manage during your PE experiments.

I'm not sure what I've made clear about myself here, but I haven't used jelqing/milking in years.

I got modest erect length gains strictly from manual traction techniques, or what's usually called manual stretching.

I gave up jelqing/milking mainly because I didn't gain anything from it. I did have some other issues from jelqing/milking - superficial blood vessel on the underside along the corpus spongiosum that would harden and feel like a rubber band in there. No pain. Just annoying and made me nervous. I researched it and decided it was probably an irritated blood vessel, though there was no pain or discomfort - that's just what it's called. Cleared up on it's own, but was always a set back and impossible to prevent so long as I was using any milking motion.

I've heard of other guys who can't jelq/milk without problems, but I can't say I've ever heard anything about the technique causing confirmed blood clots or thrombosis. I can't say it's impossible either. Thrombosis is a word that gets kicked around in forums from time to time, but I suspect it is often misapplied to other things such as the irritated blood vessel thing I described above.

You just never know, so until you get more experience it's probably always best to err on the side of caution and take a day or two to see if it clears up. Set backs can be annoying, but it's part of the learning game.

Comment

Well funny enough, I see a lot of guys fear ending up with erectile issues and such, which I'm not overally concerned with. The reason being probably stems from the hyper insecurity that if I don't at least have a respectable piece, I don't care for one at all. Extreme but it's my situation. Yeah man injuries are a motherfucker and I think what you went through is along the lines of what I was asking. Actually went on reddit searching about it and they said the same thing as you.. it cleared up solo after a period of rest so that really chilled me out. I was honestly probably jelqing with too hard of an erection and yeah. Had difficulty determining erection level percentages but came across an image that describes it well so I feel this will be a once off injury. Yeah man healing times are a motherfucker but it has to be done. I rather wait it out then make it worse and I know that's hard. I just do warm up, jelqs and V jelqs and in a month I've gained .5 inch in length and not so much in girth. Looking forward to getting into heavier exercises once I'm conditioned. I came across "erect bends" on reddit..the guy fucked his dick up but what he was describing was pretty humorous. Literally on a 100 percent erection, bending his dick over a bar or something. Absolute madness lol. Thanks George for interacting with the question, I really do appreciate it and im far more at ease after this.

Comment

Glad to hear you're more at ease. Ah, yes, the erect bends - dare devil techniques I say. Guys actually break their penises during intercourse sometimes. Those erect bending techniques are just scary. Well, when you come to more advanced stuff it sounds like you'll know what to avoid. Gains should be doable without any risky stunts. That's for sure. And hey, I hope you'll also stay open to cultivating better feelings about your own size too. I know guys get stuck on that one sometimes and it can be a crusher. I've seen guys in the forums with all sizes have insecurities so try to keep that in mind. So I hope that will improve for you too. I'm not sure what to suggest to help except to just stay open to the possibility that it won't be as extreme a feeling in the future.

Comment

Fucking right they're dare devil techniques lol it turns my stomach thinking of what that sensation has to feel like, yikes!! Well I was cheated on when I was 21/22 and im sure it was because of my ex needing a proper dick. My relationship now is a different story as I've learned to fuck better but the gains are there for the taking so here I am and even if I reached 7x5.5, it wouldn't be perfect but I'd be satisfied but evidently 8x6 is my future. My penis has made me feel really depressed regarding romantic ambitions and I'm sure many men relate to that. I don't want to be the guy who is a husband to a woman who loves you despite of your penis. I want to be the whole package and my nature allows nothing else.

Comment

So do you believe that any guy who isn't at least 8 X 6 is not the full package? Are you right now everything a woman wants in a man except for your penis?

I think all women who love men love them in spite of all kinds of flaws and foibles. Women might have their fantasies and ideals, but bottom line is love is based on other things.

I'm just curious how deep this stuff runs with you. It's difficult for me to relate to. My own motivations for getting into PE were quite a bit different. To boil it down it amounts to a kind of entertainment I suppose. It's also become kind of an academic pursuit where I just want to see what will happen next and learn about the process.

But I'm probably a bit older than you too and things and perspectives change a lot over time. I'm over 50.

Comment

Na absolutely not, but that's my desired figure. I think if you're hitting 7 on length and 5.5 on circumference, you're good. But me coming with a 5.5x4.75, it truly is bullshit. If I was a woman, I wouldn't be happy about it.

I've known about jelqing for a few years now but what truly made me get into it was when I was googling posts about women being extraordinarily candid about their partners sizes and man, as a male with an "average" cock, you need to have a tough gut to swallow these truths.

Women talking about how they masturbate thinking about their exs dick while they're with another man (even when they're having sex), one woman saying she didn't want to have a baby with her husband because she wouldn't want her son to have a small penis like her husband because of the problems that would bring and the holy grail of emasculation.. "my husband is a great, great guy. He's kind, sweet, loving, funny.. but his penis is his only let down."

I crave the cold truths of life and I believe, dick has more power over a woman than emotions. Not all women but the grand majority and I am not going to be that sweet husband who can't plow my womans back out.

People would say these are outdated perspectives but some things never die and one of those things are our primal sexual nature. A woman by nature desires a male who can protect her and her offspring and in modern day relationships this translates into a man's self confidence, social value (regarding social abilities), his financial capabilities and lastly, make her feel like a woman which you could use sub/dom sex as a reference for that.

Am I everything a woman wants, outside of my penis shortcoming? I would say I'm a woman's novelty if that makes sense. I've had a good few affairs but long term relationships don't grow well with me. I'm uncomfortablity transparent and sincere about what I am and what I want and that brings issues. Selfishness, hurtful needs like poly relationships.. shit like that.

I'd say you have a more mature/conservative approach to PE than I would have. I'm 29 myself and my approach to PE is to raise my desirability as a male among other endeavours such as social value, etc.

I'm not saying it's wrong to not take my principles into account when engaging with women.. theres women who would be disgusted by my concepts but the women I'm interested in dealing with, have these thoughts. I guess in short, I don't want to be any woman's compromise in any area. As to why I feel that way, that's another whole story.

Are you in a relationship? And if so, have these kind of things been highlighted by you or for you?

Comment

Originally posted by 8x6Accomplished View Post
                          Na absolutely not, but that's my desired figure. I think if you're hitting 7 on length and 5.5 on circumference, you're good. But me coming with a 5.5x4.75, it truly is bullshit. If I was a woman, I wouldn't be happy about it.

I've known about jelqing for a few years now but what truly made me get into it was when I was googling posts about women being extraordinarily candid about their partners sizes and man, as a male with an "average" cock, you need to have a tough gut to swallow these truths.

Women talking about how they masturbate thinking about their exs dick while they're with another man (even when they're having sex), one woman saying she didn't want to have a baby with her husband because she wouldn't want her son to have a small penis like her husband because of the problems that would bring and the holy grail of emasculation.. "my husband is a great, great guy. He's kind, sweet, loving, funny.. but his penis is his only let down."

I crave the cold truths of life and I believe, dick has more power over a woman than emotions. Not all women but the grand majority and I am not going to be that sweet husband who can't plow my womans back out.

People would say these are outdated perspectives but some things never die and one of those things are our primal sexual nature. A woman by nature desires a male who can protect her and her offspring and in modern day relationships this translates into a man's self confidence, social value (regarding social abilities), his financial capabilities and lastly, make her feel like a woman which you could use sub/dom sex as a reference for that.

Am I everything a woman wants, outside of my penis shortcoming? I would say I'm a woman's novelty if that makes sense. I've had a good few affairs but long term relationships don't grow well with me. I'm uncomfortablity transparent and sincere about what I am and what I want and that brings issues. Selfishness, hurtful needs like poly relationships.. shit like that.

I'd say you have a more mature/conservative approach to PE than I would have. I'm 29 myself and my approach to PE is to raise my desirability as a male among other endeavours such as social value, etc.

I'm not saying it's wrong to not take my principles into account when engaging with women.. theres women who would be disgusted by my concepts but the women I'm interested in dealing with, have these thoughts. I guess in short, I don't want to be any woman's compromise in any area. As to why I feel that way, that's another whole story.

Are you in a relationship? And if so, have these kind of things been highlighted by you or for you?
                          You read too much pua crap .

Comment

Whats pua, I'm not familiar with it. These thoughts don't come from reading some text. It's observatiinal

Comment

Just Googled it (Pick Up Artist).. I don't watch those videos or read about them. I've briefly read the Mystery Method recently but that's about it. Like I said, observational and listening to women being uncomfortably candid. You can choose not to believe what im saying but as far as I'm concerned, it's undeniably a fact of our nature.

Comment

Working...
                              X