flat dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flat dick

well my problem is that that my penis is flat...like from the top it looks thick with a large scope.. but from the side it looks very small.

what can i do about it?

please give me some advice..

im new here so i dont shure that the right place to ask it...

I have a similar problem. I would say do some jelqs and flaccid bends. Girth exercises will help develop your shaft into a more rounded shape.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
    My Loggy Log

Comment

That is why you should never do the ironing whilst naked! No but seriously how flat are we talking? Mine looks wider from above but I think that this is pretty common. The top bits on the left and right (corpora carvernosa?) make up the bulk of the penis.

Joe
      Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
      Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

what I understood that jelqs and flaccid bends make the blood flow to the sides of the penis which should result in expansion of the sides (the problem will grow...)

and for the question of the other guy its vary flat like 2.5 inches from above and 0.5-/75 inches from side...
        Last edited by jon12; 07-10-2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Keep up a regular routine. Jelqs and v-jelqs should help even it out. Squeezes will too, but that isn't until way later.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

started with the same problem, the girth increase from normal jelqs and sqeezes has gone all around and perhaps a bit more on the top and the shape has definately become a bit more cylindrical. Dont know about V-jelqs, never done them...
            04/2010 6.1x4.9"
            07/2011 7.2x5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by jon12 View Post
              what I understood that jelqs and flaccid bends make the blood flow to the sides of the penis which should result in expansion of the sides (the problem will grow...)

and for the question of the other guy its vary flat like 2.5 inches from above and 0.5-/75 inches from side...
              Try just the side bends then (left and right). I'm no scientist but I feel like if you don't bend the top or bottom at all it will correct the issue. I promise you this will help. I had a problem like yours, I was about 1.5 inches across the top and maybe .5-.75 of an inch at the sides. After doing some girth intensive exercises my dick is starting to fill out more and become more rounded. Also find out whether your tunica or smooth muscle is your limiting factor, this could have some effect.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
              My Loggy Log

Comment

Would think v-jelq would be good for this.

Comment

how about extending aka andropenis? can this help promote a rounder shape?
                  starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                  March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                  March: BPFL 7.7
                  Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

tnx ill try all of those things if you have another thing i can do tell me...

Comment

If you can increase the size of your corpus spongiosum it will help make your penis more cylindrical. For me, edging, ballooning, and lots of Kegels seem to have had that effect.

I agree that holds work for this but shouldn't be done for a good while.

Comment

If you jelq with an overhand OK grip (when starting the stroke, your thumb and index finger are against your body), then let your finger ride up the CS (corpus spongiosum) underneath your unit with gentle pressure as you stroke up. This should help the CS to gain, which will increase your top to bottom depth. Also, your glans is basically CS, too, so it should gain as well from this stroke.
                        PE: Change WE can believe in...

Comment

Working...
                        X