Dealing with the exboyfriends size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with the exboyfriends size

I am new to all the PE, but I like what I hear and I am going to start a routine this week. I had already recently bought some pills that I received yesterday. So I have my fingers crossed....

But here is my question: I am an average size guy about 5.0" X 3.0" and my new wife let it slip that her exboyfriend had to wear Magnum condoms which from what I believe is that you have to be huge to fit into those things.

Now I feel extremely inatequate in the bedroom and while she seems to enjoy the sex I can't help but feel she wishs she had more. To top it off she is 30 and her exboyfriend was 22 and she gave him all this money to pay for his school and it really seems like she was crazy about him. So I can't help but think she was blinded by amazing sex from some huge dicked kid. Honestly I worry about her someday cheating on me if her were to come around, like she could not control herself because she wants a huge dick.

Any advice to help me through this?

My apologies if this is not the type of discussion normally found here but I am desperate for advice.

AverageMike,

Welcome to the Gym!

About your problem: Do you think your wife would really cheat, or do you think it's your insecurity talking? If you think she would cheat, which is an understandable thought, then you may have to take a step back and look closer at your relationship: What's causes the doubts? Is it trust issues? Is it beyond the penis size? Has she cheated in the past (a big clue she might do it again)?

If it's just the penis size bothering you, and you don't think your wife will really cheat, then I suggest you talk to her about it. Tell her: "Hey, honey, I know I'm no Long Dong Silver, but I've heard about this thing called PE. It takes time, but I can make my penis harder and bigger if I stick with it." Then ask her what she thinks. She may support you and get extremely turned on by the fact that you want to be bigger for her.

If you do tell her, you must be honest with her and yourself that it doesn't happen overnight.

Good luck and keep us updated!
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by AverageMike View Post
      Now I feel extremely inatequate in the bedroom and while she seems to enjoy the sex I can't help but feel she wishs she had more. To top it off she is 30 and her exboyfriend was 22 and she gave him all this money to pay for his school and it really seems like she was crazy about him. So I can't help but think she was blinded by amazing sex from some huge dicked kid. Honestly I worry about her someday cheating on me if her were to come around, like she could not control herself because she wants a huge dick.

Any advice to help me through this?
      Hey AverageMike,

My first advice is to change your name from 'AverageMike' to 'SuperiorMike' or something along those lines. Think about where you want to be/have/end up with PE.

My second advice is to stop thinking about ex's that your wife has been with cause its in the past and you can't change it. She choose you and she's with you. All you can do now is focus on this moment and plan ahead to where you want to go. Since your at this site, give us some goals of where you want to be and I'm sure that members here will give you steps/tips on achieving them.

My last advice is to talk to her about this issue. Ask her questions on what does she like about sex with you and how can we make it better. Then you can lead into PEing and how you think this will help.

A side note....I'm doing this for myself #1 then my girlfriend/future wife #2 not the other way around.
      Current: Flaccid - 4.5",BPEL - 7.25",EG - 6.25"
      Goal : Flaccid - 5.0",BPEL - 7.5", EG - 6.5

Comment

SuperiorMike,

Listen to Frosty's great advice. You have control of your thoughts, your penis, and your relationship.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

AverageMike
          I waited 40 years with my wife before I faced the fact that I had a under average penis, then I did something about it only 2-1/2 years ago. Now my wife loves our sex life. First off I had talked to her about PE and how it would help increase the size in length and girth in my penis. At first she didn't believe it was possible to make it bigger, but now she is a believer in the exercises that I have been doing.
          Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
          Some people see things, and say, "Why"
          I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Dustpan, your story always inspires me.

Fitboy
            Stock Sucks

Comment

I was kind of dealing with a similar insecurity. My Gf once told me that she as a matter of fact broke up with her Ex since he was according to her, almost of my length ( Around 6 to 6.5 inches long) but with a girth that used to hurt her every time they had sex to an extent they would NEVER have sex until after a week since she would remain sore for days.
              At first I felt insecure but after talking deeply to her I came to know that Her EX was not all that endowed but he was a little bigger than me..problem was he had poor love making skills (Never allowed her to be well lubricated b4 sex, and was her first BF too). So she had the idea that sex was always painful but after she had it with me...she literally got mad with me and decided to co-habit with me....I literally snatched her from a well endowed guy!
              Bottom line....as long as you are average and above....all that matters to most women is how you use your penis NOT how big it is. In fact most ladies I know fear those huge ones though they admit they are visually good for turn on. Well at around 6.3 inches myself and my starting in PE as of now (16/04/2013) there are situations where with deep penetration I have been bigger for those really small girls. Only one girl openly admitted that I "was small" others would say I am big while others would say, "yours is ok" But I want something between 7 to 8.5 Inches.
              **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Comment

My advice would be to buy her a vibrater so she can pleasure heself whenerver she feels the need to i believe a vibrator even the smallest of vibraters for a woman would surpass over a huge dick my theory any since dicks dont vibrate my other advice would be buy her a large dildo if she accually has had cheating problems in the past or not you should know your own wife though a vibrator will be more then enough!

Comment

I've always thought that my wife would like a bigger me, and a little PE is suggesting this is the case. We've always managed to have a great time together in the sack though. God, I wish I could be the best at everything, but I can't. And even if we aren't each others perfect ideal most wonderful possible lovers ever based upon some Platonic penis-vagina ideal, we have a great time -- and really enjoy being together. It's that last part that matters most, so pull on your dick all the time and let that other stuff take care of itself. Getting yourself worked up and paranoid isn't going to help either of you!

Good luck.

Comment

HOly shit 2007.
                    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

The true bitter irony of life..
                      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

The ghost of the infamous well hung ex has risen yet again, muhahahhahahha
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Why do people bump such old posts -.- lol

Comment

WTF i only replied beacuse the guy ontop of me replied i never cheacked the date i was going to the the bloke to focus more on giving her an orgasm then worrying about pe lol

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X