Newbie here ready to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here ready to start

Iím fairly new to PE and I want to start because frankly I want my penis bigger. I donít feel confident and I want to become a shower not a grower. I wanted to ask if I should start with the ************* newbie routine or JP90 or another one. Please help me so I can start my journey.

PS Iím very new
    Begin 7/13/2021:
    No Bone Press Erect Length: 5.8",
    Bone Press Erect Length: 6,
    Erect Girth: 4.5"

F Stretched: 5.8"
    FL: 3"
    FG: 4"

Well I started with the JP90 so why not you?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Well I started with the JP90 so why not you?
      Did you jelq too ? And did you do kegels while stretching?
      Begin 7/13/2021:

Comment

Yes I did but I went slow and eased myself into the routine. It was a full month before I actually did the complete routine.

Comment

Okay, thank you. One more thing how were your gains? Did you have any?
          Begin 7/13/2021:

Comment

Yes I did and was very happy with them.

Comment

Hey Mrjason!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
              Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the gym
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A few pointers:
                    -be consistent in your routine. It is a common theme you will find with the guys who have had some success.
                    -take a holistic approach. You will maximize your gains if you are in good cardiac health. The better health your circulatory system and cardiac system are in, the better blood will be pumped into your dick. Do some kind of aerobic exercise and don’t eat like total crap. Again consistency.
                    -be precise in how you measure. When you measure, you want the conditions to be damn near the same every time you measure. You want to reduce the amount variation as much as possible. Place your measuring device at the same point on your pelvis every time you measure. Your posture needs to be the same every time you measure. Measure at the same erection level. A lot of guys probably mistake improvement in EQ for actual gains.
                    -I’ve made superior gains using just my hands. At least 2 inches in length. I’m not poo-pooing devices. But good grief you can gain a lot with just your hands, baby powder, Irish spring soap, a ruler and olive oil.
                    -read as much as you can, I learn something new everyday. Most of the guys here are pretty helpful.
                    -be consistent

Another idea, it might be worth it to use mecoach for a while with BigAl to He is very knowledgeable and willing to help.
                    Last edited by usul; 08-25-2021, 06:15 PM. Reason: clarity
                    Tissue Growth Clues Theory
                    My Log

Comment

Here is my 2 cents:

Before I joined this forum, I purchased an extender with intentions of wearing it all day. It was junk, noticeable, and broke within a few weeks.

I made my own weight hanging contraption and worked up to about 10-15lbs in a few months with minors gains.

Fast forward a few months, I found this forum and started only doing the 90 day beginners routine.

Not only are my gains ridiculous, I can physically see a difference in a few weeks!!! Not sure if itís because of the months prior or the routine itself but man, itís working well!!

Iíd start with the jp90, that shit works, period!

Comment

Originally posted by Ieatazz View Post
                        Here is my 2 cents:

Before I joined this forum, I purchased an extender with intentions of wearing it all day. It was junk, noticeable, and broke within a few weeks.

I made my own weight hanging contraption and worked up to about 10-15lbs in a few months with minors gains.

Fast forward a few months, I found this forum and started only doing the 90 day beginners routine.

Not only are my gains ridiculous, I can physically see a difference in a few weeks!!! Not sure if its because of the months prior or the routine itself but man, its working well!!

Id start with the jp90, that shit works, period!
                        did you kegel while stretching though?
                        Begin 7/13/2021:

Comment

Originally posted by Mrjason View Post

did you kegel while stretching though?
                          I am always kegeling, while I edge and stretch...

Comment

Working...
                          X