I'm Stumped.. :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Stumped.. :/

So I was wondering what your guy's routines looked like when you first started, and if they helped you gain.

Also if you have any advice on where I should start, or what works best for avg. sized newbies like myself

(5.8 bpel & 4.8 meg) looking to make solid gains I would greatly appreciate it. THANKS, & HOPEFULLY ONE

DAY I'LL BE THE ONE QUICK REPLYING ON SOME SIMILAR NEWBIE'S THREAD!!
    Joshua_Gains
    Banned
    Last edited by Joshua_Gains; 06-15-2010, 02:30 PM.

Don't expect huge gains. DON'T. You'll hurt yourself going into this. First off this is meant to be for health reasons. Gains are a nice bonus.

Now that I got the asshole part out of the way... Go with whatever you believe to be better for you. I actually started with my own routine that was so light I gained nothing in the first month. I started in mid-late September and my first gains were in the beginning of November, end of October. Eventually I built up to where I'm at now.

I started with 25 jelqs per hand, 5 stretches in each direction, and 25 kegels. That's it. First week, BAM!
    Next week was 50 per hand, 10 stretches each way, 25 kegels.
    Two weeks later 75 per hand, 10 stretches each way, 5 circular stretches after each direction was done, 50 kegels.
    Two weeks later 100 per hand, stretches the same with 10 second holds in each direction and 100 kegels with 25 reverse.
    Two weeks later 100 per hand, 15 stretches each way, 10 v-jelqs, 15 second holds and 5 circular. Same kegels.
    One week later 100 per hand, 15 each way, 15 v-jelqs, 15 second holds and 5 circular, 125 kegels, 25 reverse.

Only thing I wish I had done differently was adding in more reverse kegels.

9 Weeks. Yay!
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Wow man. You had you're routine pretty thought out. Do the reverse kegels make that much of a differnece? & what do you mean when you say 100 jelqs per hand? Is that like 200 total?

Comment

I think the start of your chosen routine should be one that conditions your penis to the more advance stuff later in your PE regime.
        A little like short runs before a marathon.
        I actually started on the JonPop routine, but only used it twice on the first week ( Mon.Thur) , three time second (Mon.Wed.Fri) and then 4 times (Mon.Tue.Thu.Fri) week three and four.
        Only then did I do it for the five on/ two off which is the recommended way to go.
        I also take 'rest' days is I am feeling fatigued for any reason, just a couple here and there.
        I find the 5 on 2 off routine works well with my lifestyle, thats something I feel needs to be a consideration.

Hopefully you will find the way forward for your desired results, just remember this is a marathon not a sprint, please don't overdo it at the start and damage your potential gains.

Good Luck growing.

Comment

The Jp 90 day for me with the 2 on 1 off schedule. I tried the 5 on 2 off and it was a bit to much for me. You can do like NP did and customize your own routine, just make sure you cover the basics like he did.
          The main thing is to follow a set schedule and gradually progress. Thats why Jp's and Remek's routines are good, they have it already layed out for you to follow.

Comment

Whatever you choose mate ... i wish you all the best ! im sure you will do fine whatever routine you pick. The advantage of being on this forum is that you can allways find an alternative program to follow if the one you are currently on aint working. The more knowledge and tips you can obtain ... the more chance you have of gaining.

good luck
            Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
            Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
            Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua_Gains View Post
              Wow man. You had you're routine pretty thought out. Do the reverse kegels make that much of a differnece? & what do you mean when you say 100 jelqs per hand? Is that like 200 total?
              Yeah, reverse kegels are very important in my opinion. Last longer by delaying orgasm.
              Yes, I count 1 jelq 1 hand, so 100 per hand is 200.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thanks you guys for baing helpful. Thats whats so advantageous about these forums, were able to communicate and share ideas with one another. & also I think I'm going to go with the one written in Remek's book for now, after a couple weeks and some PI's, I'll decide what to do next. I do believe everything will go well and I'll make some gains, and be ready to join the upper echelon with some advanced exercises!!

Comment

Best of luck, Joshua. You can't go wrong with following Remek's book.

Comment

Working...
                  X