New Guy ... Asian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy ... Asian

Hi Guys, i'm new on the site. Found it last night and was fascinated by the PE exercises cos i've never heard of it before.

I guess most guys are obsessed with penis size and being an Asian, there's already a inherent disadvantage in the area of size!

I'm a very average sized Asian (about 2.5 inches flaccid and 4.5 to 5 inches erect) and my package looks even smaller than other Asian guys cos my testicles are built compact. Means my balls don't hang down ... they stay tight against my body.

I struggle a lot with my size even though the girls i've been with have never had any complaints about me or ever mentioned that i'm smaller than other guys they've been with. It's very much a personal psycological thing i guess. With my balls so compact and my flaccid size nothing much to crow about, i am especially conscious when i'm at the gym or in any changing room.

Any other Asians on this site? How much can i expect the PE exercises to help me?

THANKS!!

welcome aboard, great friend .whit passing of the time, you go to start, to have profits. good luck

Comment

tintin:

Welcome to the Gym! There are a few Asians on the forum. Perhaps they will speak up.

About the penis size issue: It's almost always a psychological issue. I've seen guys who were 9 inches and still weren't satisfied. Crazy? Yes. Uncommon? No. The thing is, you choose how important size is to you. Now, with PE, you also have the power to change your size.

About what to expect: Pick a goal, start out light, and take it a few weeks at a time. Depending on how much you want to gain, you should expect to spend at least a year PEing. It doesn't take this long for everyone, but it's best to think long term.

Good luck, and we're here for support
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

thanks everyone. this forum feels really good ... a supportive community ... so it's great to be a part of this.

Comment

hi fellow...um from Asia too
          http://www.hornyhumor.com/Animation/ani4.gif

Comment

Originally posted by tintintrouble View Post
            thanks everyone. this forum feels really good ... a supportive community ... so it's great to be a part of this.
            Welcome to the PE Gym tintin
            Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
            Some people see things, and say, "Why"
            I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Hi Decon, have you been doing the PE exercises for long and have they helped your size?

Comment

Hiya,iv done pe since dec 09 and gone from 4.5nbpl too 5.3 and 4.5girth too 5,all manual exercises,pe is awesome!im alredy feeling much more confident :-)

Comment

hihi, i am asian too. fighting!

Comment

did you only sleep with other asian girls?

Comment

Asian as well! And a newbie! WELCOME!
                      4n0nym0u5
                      Last edited by 4n0nym0u5; 04-11-2013, 11:11 PM.
                      Start Date: April 4 2013 7.25 BPEL, 4.75 EG, 6.5 NBEL
                      Barely consistent over the timespan of a year
                      Current: Feb 19 2015 7.5 BPEL, 4.75 EG, 6.75 NBEL
                      Much more consistent now that I've seen some evidence of gains

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Asian here

Make sure you check out the links below.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ety-first.html
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

dedication will pay off! Wish you the best.

Comment

Half asian here!
                          Start
                          BPEL: 6.7
                          MSG: 4.5

Now
                          BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                          MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Working...
                          X