Stretching only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching only

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me some thoughts/advice on a routine that is made up of largely stretching or stretching only? I mainly want to gain length rather than girth so would concentrate 90% on stretching and the other 10% on jelqing. Has anyone tried a similar method and had success in terms of mainly length gains. Would be interested to hear what anyone has to say. Thanks. King

I see your join date as 2008, so I'm wondering what your PE experience is? Because I have an awesome (in my own opinion) stretch routine that I'd love to see if anyone else has success with.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
      I see your join date as 2008, so I'm wondering what your PE experience is? Because I have an awesome (in my own opinion) stretch routine that I'd love to see if anyone else has success with.
      hey millia..

how much did you gain from the stretching routine and how long did it take you?
      im interested in your stretching routine. as i am looking for length gains more the girth gains.

i would really appreciate it,]

thanks
      Measurements of 24/0413:

BPFSL: 7.1"
      BPEL: 6.7"
      EG: 4.7"

Goal: BPEL 8"x5.5/6"

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
        Same here... I'm very much interested to hear your stretching routine...
        08/2012

BPEL - 6"
        EG - 5.5"

09/2012

BPEL - 6.4"
        EG - 5.8"

SHORT TERM GOAL :

BPEL - 7.0" ; EG - 6.0"

Comment

Thread is over 2 years old..

Comment

Working...