Are we all being counter productive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we all being counter productive?

So does stretching take away from grth gains? And jelqing possibly take away from length? Think about it, kinda makessence? Fill me in..

Personally I don't thinking so. Those that concentrate on stretching don't seem to lose girth so they are not taking away from it. Those that primarily jelq usually have length gains as well
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Let's say that they kind of work together. I wouldn't do a routine that didn't incorporate both of them.Besides, you do want both don't you? Stretching alone may affect girth but not to the point that anyone other than a tapemeasure would notice and the same with jelqing. In fact the belief here is that jelqing is good for length and girth!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well I will tell you this, the more girth I gain, the shorter it looks to me. But the tape measure says I am making length and girth gains. So while I don't think one exercise hurts the other - I can see how it might visually appear that way at first. Probably around the 1 inch gains in both ways it won't look that way.

Comment

Key word there is it looks shorter. You gain one way or another and your mind will think it's smaller because you're so use to seeing a smaller unit.
          I gained girth first, made my dick look short. Then I gained more length, made it look skinny. It goes on and on.

Although, flaccid gains seem to just make my dick look bigger...
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

And it probably just looks that way to us because we're looking down at it.

Comment

That too. Shit, my dick still looks small to me.

Comment

Yeah u guys are pprolly right.. I feel like I'm losing girth but then I measured today and was still like 5.25 or more.. So not too bad.. Have any of u used toilet paper roll to measure before? With a tape meausre I was over 5.25 but I couldnet getthe tp roll past half way without forcing it.. And I measure that and it was 5.5? I used to be 5.7 at my biggest point.. Kinda lost it.. Or something..

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                  That too. Shit, my dick still looks small to me.
                  Yeh same here ... and it's hard to convince me otherwise. I know what the ruler and the tape measure says but still ...

I often wonder, when I finally reach my goal, will I STILL think I'm small? Probably! LOL!
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                    Yeh same here ... and it's hard to convince me otherwise. I know what the ruler and the tape measure says but still ...

I often wonder, when I finally reach my goal, will I STILL think I'm small? Probably! LOL!
                    I just saw your ultimate girth goal is 8. I'd love to reach that too, but I don't think its in the cards for me. If I can hit 6.5 I'd be thrilled. But man, 8 inches will likely kill any woman, ha. I seriously think thats probably like an aerosol can of Raid or something.

Comment

8 inch girth is ridiculous.
                      Back to the OP though, a lot of people say that working on both (girth and length) at the same time can inhibit gains in one of the departments, and that we're better off doing one before the other. I'm testing out that theory now because in my initial 4 months I've only gained in length and .1" in girth (.2" if you combine my base girth).
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

You won't ever "lose" girth. You'll just end up at your original girth before you started PE (if even that). Now I figure there's some truth to saying if you only do girth exercises for months then switch to strictly length exercises you might lose some gains. Key word being GAINS. You'd only lose GAINS.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                        My Loggy Log

Comment

I do both and have gained both. I do focus on one more than the other at times, but it doesn't change my routine all that much.

Comment

No- the penis is not a piece of putty that can be manipulated that way. While it's possible to isolate targets like "length" and "girth", there's almost always going to be some degree of overlap because of the way the penis is designed.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yeah Al - the penis is One cohesive unit. It has an intelligence of its own
                              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Working...
                              X