What have been your gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have been your gains?

Hey guys. I'm 19, and my penis is about 7.5x5.5-6. I realize thats not too shabby, but I wouldn't mind adding an inch or two. I was just wondering, for the sake of motivation, how much have ya'll gained, what techniques do you use, and how long did it take you?

Superfellow,

You'll see a variety of gains on around here. Some guys, such as Dustpan, have gained over 5 inches (3 in Length, 2 in girth); while others, such as quick4life, just started gaining after several months of nothing.

Motivation: Your 19, so you have plenty of life left in you. What's the harm of doing PE every now and then and slowly gaining over the course of a few years?
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I have been doing dry jelq, and I gained 1.5" after a year and half.

Comment

Joe,

Just the dry jelq, eh? That's pretty impressive. Was it girth or length?
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Joe,
          What is your workout schedule?

Comment

Remek, my gain is length only. Yes, all I did was just stretching and dry jelq for the length gain. Occasionally I do sadsak and horse 440, but I did not gain the girth. Before I came to Thunder's, I was a bit skeptical about penis enlargement. But I kept doing the dry jelq and stretching for a year and half, and now I have gained 1.5" length amazingly. Superfellow, my best advice to you is "choose a PE routine that you are most comfortable with, stick to your routine at least a year, and never go to the extreme when you do PE." Penis enlargement takes time. I think Babbis' technique is good for both newbie and old veteran.
            Last edited by AvgJoe; 10-29-2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

AvgJoe,

That's good news. I think too many guys go overboard (by PEing too much), and guys like you show this. . . . PE is a lot like going to the gym: how often you exercise isn't as important as when you exercise. And what I mean by this is, rest is important.

I'm curious, what type of routine did you follow? Was it just sporadic . . or?

superfellow,

You migth want to check out this routine: http://www.exercisingthepenis.com/fo...read.php?t=146

Comment

Yes, it is pretty much like sporadic.

Comment

Working...
                X