Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Mayhem when Measuring My Member

Hey,

My dick is about 8" maybe 8.2" maybe 7.8". The problem is that it seems to change alot depending on my hardness, the time of day, etc etc. I've been PEing for about a week now but I have not got round to measuring it, realisticly I think that this is really because I don't want to know. I've thought about just taking 0.1" of girth and length since I've already been PEing for a while to boost my results when I next measure but I'm basicaly just being a pussy.

I measured 8.2" ages ago but that was under perfect conditions. I'm not sure what my EG is but I know that my FG was about 4.5" a week ago. What kind of results could I expect in six months? (LOT = 7:00-7:30) I know that any advice would basicaly be a guess but it would at least be an educated guess if it was from you guys.

Thanks,

Joe
    Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
    Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

I see no reason at all to why somebody should be worried to measure when they measure from 7.8-8.2!? I would be thrilled. I am uncertain on what you are asking by the way, are you asking about length/girth results, how or if you should measure, or your LOT?

Results vary a lot, some people don't gain anything, some on the other hand gain a lot. I fall into the latter group. So just stick to it, be surprised, positive and just enjoy getting there

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thanks for the response. Yes my post was a bit vague. I'm asking about possible gains and also how much your size changes from day to day. I'm half considering not measuring and making PE something that I just do. I'll probably just measure it, but not tonight because I've been drinking.

I just don't want to find out that I'm a lot smaller than I thought I was. I also don't want to wait till I'm especially big on the day that I measure and then find that I've shrunk the next time that I measure, I'd guess that I vary by up to three quaters of an inch sometimes.

You know how you big these things up in your mind.

Joe
      Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
      Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

I measure three times to try and get the most accurate measurement. Sometimes it's just under 8", sometimes closer to 8 1/4". I just take the middle one.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
        X