I've heard a couple of bad things about PE, help allay my fears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard a couple of bad things about PE, help allay my fears

I've heard that your penis will not be rock hard as it used to be. So you could go from 6 inches rock hard to 9 inches and only semi-erect.

I've also heard it can develop some pretty weird shapes for your penis. I'd much rather it be perfectly straight.

Could someone address these two rumors for me and tell me, if any, what specific exercises are necessary to keep your penis rock hard and straight?

I have gained about an inch since i started. While I have some trouble getting harder by myself, my erections are harder than ever when I am with my wife.

Certain exercises can creat "baseball bat" shape to the penis, which is, from what I heard corrected easily. I have a pnis that leans out from base to tip, so the bat shape does not scare me at all.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Fears

Internet , You gain length by coaxing the inner penis out . And you gain strength by doing kegals , to bring more blood to your organ .
      You can change the shape of him by doing exercises that counteract the original design of yourself .
      If you do some exercises incorrectly , you can have what's called a baseball bat shape . Smaller at the base , larger at the end . But , you will see what you are doing as you go . So use common sense , and be patient with your progress towards your goal .

As you progress , you'll be reading and getting more familiar with the site and the guys here .
      My suggestion would be to do JP's beginner's routine to start with .
      Do all the stretches , Only do half the jelqs , until your unit gets conditioned to doing PE .
      Read all you can here . Loads of great information available to you .
      Start a picture/progress log so we can help you with your goals .
      Learn to use the search function . A great resource .
      Lastly , Welcome to the PE gym !!!
      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
        Internet , You gain length by coaxing the inner penis out . And you gain strength by doing kegals , to bring more blood to your organ .
        That makes sense, thanks!

Also, here's where I saw all the negativity about PE: http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/cga2x/anyone_ever_try_jelqing/

Some of the posts on there filled me with a lot of doubt about this.

No erection difficulties, the only strange look is slightly darker skin, but pain, bruising, bleeding, and thrombosed veins did occur. Not for the feint of heart, and there is a very real risk if you're not careful, your junk will be permanently non-functional.
        And girth is way tougher than length to improve.
        That post particularly scared me. Is that "permanently non-functional" part true? I'm guessing it can be avoided by just not over-extending yourself. Is it possible to do too much kegelling? After reading those posts, I don't want to force too much blood into my penis, but I saw a few posts on here saying to do it as often as possible.

Comment

You can actually correct a penis bend using pe methods.
          Some guys tend to develop length more easy than girth ,or girth more easily.
          There are also some guys ,that develop girth more easily in the base of the penis, or in the head of the penis.
          If you don't like the resulting shape, you must change exercises around so as to bring the penis back to the desiried shape. So in my case, I tend to develop base girth a bit more easily and must do extra work for top girth.

Comment

I am the same way as Pegasus. Base girth getting bigger than the rest, so I'm doing my exercises up just a wee little bit to focus more on the rest of it.
            It can be bad for you, if you try and gain a foot in a day. It takes time, and many people do know about it. They just choose to not do it because it takes so much time and effort. It's why people are fat too. Everyone knows how to loose a bit of weight, not everyone is committed to it.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Discoloration (at least skin darkening), bruising, thrombosed veins, pain and diminished erection quality can occur.

A significant percentage of long term PE practitioners get skin "discoloration". This may simply be a uniformly darker skin tone that some people actually find agreeable, but if it is blotchy, or limited to only portions of the penis, it may be less so.

Thrombosed veins sound terrible but are often painless and often go away in a few weeks without causing any long term effect. These occur most commonly with clamping, or possibly with the use of extenders, all day stretchers, hangers, wrapping or even cock rings. Anything that constricts the penis can cause venous thrombosis.

There have been people who have attributed permanent ED to PE. It is hard to know how to judge these stories because ED is pretty prevalent, and occurs even among the young. It is also possible that some individuals developed ED coincidentally while pursuing PE due to medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, atherosclerosis, or due to smoking or excessive alcohol intake. Your best advice is to look at the posts in the "injuries" sub-forums of forums like this and make your own judgment.

Possible shape changes such as the baseball bat effect have been discussed. I have always been rather tree-trunk shaped, tapering down from a maximum girth at the base. I find that with PE I have filled out throughout the outer 2/3 of the shaft which is now much more cylindrical (which I feel is good) but I am still thickest at the base. In fact, my maximal girth gain has been at the base where I have gained about twice as much girth as I have mid shaft.

Soreness or pain can result from vigorous jelqing, stretching or hanging. If you are having significant pain frequently, you need to cut back on the intensity. Some soreness, might be expected on a temporary basis, just like you might be sore after you lift weights.

Bruising and "red spots" from burst capillaries can occur. Bruises go away like bruises do, and red spots are often gone the next day. If you are having a lot of bruising and red spots, cut back on the intensity.

It is definitely possible to get temporary decreases in erection quality from "over-training". EQ is a physiological indicator. If EQ drops, cut back on intensity.

Comment

If you overwork your dick or you grow in length very quickly, you will have some troubles with hardness.

However if you work your dick correctly, give yourself plenty of rest, you should actually have increased hardness.

There are many exercises in PE that target the quality of your erections.
                My Scientific Theory on PE
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ma-theory.html

Date BPFSL-BPEL-MEG-BEG
                6/09 6.50-6.25-4.8-5.1
                2/10 7.2-6.75-5.2-5.6
                8/10 7.1-6.9
                7/12 7.4-7.0-5.3-5.6
                7/13 7.6-7.2-5.4-5.7
                10/16 7.8-7.3
                4/20 8.25-7.75-5.8-6.2
                3/22 8.5-8.1-5.7-6.0

Comment

Originally posted by DryJelq View Post
                  If you overwork your dick or you grow in length very quickly, you will have some troubles with hardness.

However if you work your dick correctly, give yourself plenty of rest, you should actually have increased hardness.

There are many exercises in PE that target the quality of your erections.
                  I haven't had EQ problems, though I can contest to my EQ slightly dropping while I was gaining a lot of length. Quickly got it up by doing kegels and adding a bit more time to my girth exercises

-UYN-
                  19/04/2011
                  FG: 4.25" +0.45
                  FL: 5.19" +0.69
                  EG: 4.75" +0.45
                  BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                  NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                  BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Thanks guys! And especially redbear, thanks for your response, that was very thorough!

But still, no one's answered "Is it possible to do too much kegeling?" Would the effects be as bad as over-jelqing?

Comment

The effect of doing too much kegeling is simply just your EQ drops that day from overworking your PC muscle.
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Internet View Post
                        Thanks guys! And especially redbear, thanks for your response, that was very thorough!

But still, no one's answered "Is it possible to do too much kegeling?" Would the effects be as bad as over-jelqing?
                        Yes, you can over kegel. When you kegel you are working your pelvic floor muscles which are regular skeletal muscles just like you do when you run or lift weights. You can injure them just like any other skeletal muscle. Usually, however, if you over work them, what happens is that they get really tired and don't perform well until you give them a good rest. This manifests as lower EQ (Erection Quality.)
                        With kegels, as with most of PE, start out slow and easy and increase your exercise gradually, watching your PIs all the time.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Recovery from over kegal is usually rapid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Recovery from over kegal is usually rapid.
                            Very true. thanks Pegasus. Good point!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:
                            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yes, but it is still a big pain in the arse.
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X