ultra sound and dopler test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ultra sound and dopler test

I am going to visit a urologist at the next days because for long time I have been feeling burn and discomfort on the abdomen area.I think that I have way overworked my penis for 3 years so this is the most easy answer.
    My question is anybody of the big gainers have ever had a ultra sound and dopler test and if yes did the urologist find abnormalityies because of the big growth.I have close to 3" gains now and I think my penis is up to 200% from when I started.I think that this is something that is going to give strange effects in the ultra sound.I have to be ready to answer to the doctor.Any reply will help me...
    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Well first off all congrats on the 3" gains thats amazing

This would be a question for more of the expericanced PE'ers..Good luck anyway and let us know once you get checked out.

Comment

I wait for kingpoles,jone pop,pegaseus and goingfor11 on that...and every one else who wants to say his opinion.
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

How long have you been feeling this way? I can't say for certain what may be causing your problems, but it sound like the stress that you've been putting on your ligs may be causing pain where your ligs meet their insertions in your pubic area.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

thanks AI I think the same way for the problem..It must be from over stress in that area.I have taken a break and it seems to get better.When I think it or focus to my penis and make a strech it starts again..
          What have to say about the upcoming ultra sound?have you ever made one?did the growth made the doctor see abnormalities inside there?

Comment

A strange thing that I found is that the urethra just under the penis is very yelow kind of infected.

Comment

Well done on the 3" gains! I'd imagine that the doctor has never run any tests on anyone who practices PE or would even know what to look for. If you are worried about any awkward questions then just tell them that you have no idea why it's like that. They can't really argue with that.

Joe
              Start 27/08/08: 8" Length. 6.1" Girth.
              Target: 9" Length 7" Girth.

Comment

Nop.I am going to tell him everything if he tells me anything strange because I want to know If something made bad to my penis.By the way I still burn in the abdomen area all day and its very very uncomfortable...I dont know what I have done...

(I looked at my ligs and they seem like they are cut...I wonder if he questions If I had any PE surgery..)

Comment

Originally posted by papaki View Post
                  What have to say about the upcoming ultra sound?have you ever made one?did the growth made the doctor see abnormalities inside there?
                  I've never have a penile ultrasound done, but perhaps members that have can chime in here.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X