Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I'm ready for this, but not sure how to approach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm ready for this, but not sure how to approach.

Hello,

I would like to start up on the routines here to increase my size. However, I have some questions that I didn't see addressed when I skimmed through the various stickied threads.

The first is: Should I use different techniques or approaches since my foreskin is still in tact? I'm pretty sure it won't, and I'll have the added bonus of also stretching out my already tight foreskin since I haven't done that as often as I should.

The second is: Is finding the LOT affected by the foreskin since my frenulum is still connected to my glans, and all? It feels like my LOT is at 9'o'clock and higher, as the only time I feel anything is at 6'o'clock. I'm sure that I have a high LOT, but just wanted to have a little perspective on this.

Thanks for reading guys. Hopefully I'm not just double-posting something that's already been addressed in other threads.

Originally posted by BigNamek View Post
    Hello,

I would like to start up on the routines here to increase my size. However, I have some questions that I didn't see addressed when I skimmed through the various stickied threads.

The first is: Should I use different techniques or approaches since my foreskin is still in tact? I'm pretty sure it won't, and I'll have the added bonus of also stretching out my already tight foreskin since I haven't done that as often as I should.

The second is: Is finding the LOT affected by the foreskin since my frenulum is still connected to my glans, and all? It feels like my LOT is at 9'o'clock and higher, as the only time I feel anything is at 6'o'clock. I'm sure that I have a high LOT, but just wanted to have a little perspective on this.

Thanks for reading guys. Hopefully I'm not just double-posting something that's already been addressed in other threads.
    Jelqing can loosen a tight forskin in time, my advice is to use a light grip. Use lots of lube, jelq out slowly. Allow for a day of comeplete rest between sessions.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
    X