stretching only - length only routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching only - length only routine

Hello, i started a new routine for length gains only.. using stretching exercises only.

This is what it looks like..

10 minutes warm up (hot towel)
    JP's stretching warm up (repeated twice) which is:
    -30 seconds held stretches in each direction, followed by circle stretching, and helicopter shakes after each directional stretch.
    its repeated twice, so its basically a total of:
    2 stretches to the left, 4 circle stretches, 60 kegels, ~40 helicopter shakes
    2 stretches to the right, 4 circle stretches, 60 kegels, ~40 helicopter shakes
    2 stretches outwards, 4 circle stretches, 60 kegels, ~40 helicopter shakes
    2 stretches upwards, 4 circle stretches, 60 kegels, ~40 helicopter shakes
    4 minutes warm down

Now... is 10 minute hot towel warm up necessary if i want to do a stretching only routine? and is the warm down necessary?

I'd say lengthen your warm down time to 10 minutes as well. It'll help with recovering your penis and as JP states in his beginner thread it helps preventing trauma from the PE exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by krapzilla123 View Post
      I'd say lengthen your warm down time to 10 minutes as well. It'll help with recovering your penis and as JP states in his beginner thread it helps preventing trauma from the PE exercises.
      I'm a big advocate of heat so I would even go as far as saying utilize heat between the stretches. It doesn't have to be long - maybe 15-20 seconds or so with your rice sock, heating pad or whatever you are using for your heat source. Heat continues to loosen the ligs, enhances blood flow and keeps tissues mailable.
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

beater,

Did yo see any good gains from this routine?

Comment

It would be nice to hear an update on this. I've been looking for a length only routine, and it would be nice to know something like this works.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashe View Post
            It would be nice to hear an update on this. I've been looking for a length only routine, and it would be nice to know something like this works.
            Do jp90. If you don't want any girth then do the jelqing parts of the beginner routine at 40% or under erection level.

Comment

Working...
            X