Fixing the curve questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixing the curve questions.

My penis curves towards the left. I've read in some posts that I should go against the curve during Jelqing sessions to help correct this issue. However, I am a little confused about what that means. For instance, depending on which hand you are using at the moment the penis natrually wants to curve one way or the other. I noticed that if I use an inverted OK with my right hand (thumb and forefinger are first to touch the pubic area) that it bascially copies the effect of the usual left hand method (pinky first to touch the pubic area).
    Judging by the above conditions, do you believe that I approaching this in the correct way?

I think you are misunderstanding things if you are doing inverted jelqs. If you penis bends to the left, you have to purposely jelq to the right, kind of forcing it that way. I have a downwards curve, and a left bend, but I have been focusing on my downward curve. I jelq against the curve, almost making a "U" while jelqing upward from the base to the tip. I have significantly reduced my downward-curve compared to how it was before, but I am still not happy with it yet, and will still strive to obtain an upward curve. I think it is fully possible to change your curve direction, but it will take a lot of time and dedication Good luck with your PE, and I hope that I understood you correctly, if not this was just a statement and not an answer.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I'm not sure I understand either, UYN . I think you got it right though .
      When I was younger , I noticed my pecker was curving to the left . I realized that was the way I was jacking .
      So I purposely used my other hand to counteract the curve . It didn't take too long to have it back where it hung straight . From then on , I switched hands often , so it wouldn't happen again .

I may be thick , but how does the pinky touch the pubic area first when jelqing ?
      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Thank you for the replies.
        Gosh, it's really difficult to explain this properly. Ok, so the curve is midway through the shaft. My thinking is that it might have been a jacking issue when I was younger. So, it appears set in stone now. Anyway, if I do the normal right hand jelq it seems like it is going with the bend. If I do left jelq, then it looks opposite and also feels opposite of the natural shape. If I do invert jelq with the right hand it seems to go against the curve as well. Should I curve my jelqs midway through to counteract my curve?
        Oh, and the pinky does not touch pubic area, my bad, it touches the scrotum.

Comment

Yes to what you just said Though you could just make it easy and just curve it in the way you would like it to curve; form your penis. Anyway, PE is quite logical, but it is always good to double check by asking! Also, you should know; nothing is set in stone when it come to these aspects of your penis. maelsukr Offered a good explanation as well, and a good alternative. I actually might start doing so myself.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Curvature correcting movements may help...
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Great link Al, thanks for that!

Comment

Glad to be of service
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've a slight left bend, too. From the discussions on these boards this seems to be fairly common. I don't focus on it too much for PE, but have added side jelqs, and generally hold stretches to right about 50% longer than stretches to the left. That's about it. I've been doing PE about six months, and I think this has had a slight straightening effect. Evidence? It looks a little less curved. But two other things I've noticed: My friend has begun to occasionally slip down my right pant leg (never did that before) and lying in bed, it will actually lay over on it's right side (in the past, if I positioned it that way it would slowly flip back over to the left). These last two things could also be due to just my increase in length and girth, but I think curve reduction has been a factor, too.

Bottom line, I believe it is possible to change curvature, but I also feel that this is something that takes a very long time, so be patient (and as always, take it easy).
                  PE: Change WE can believe in...

Comment

Working...
                  X