New guy wants to Improving girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy wants to Improving girth

New guy wants to Improve girth but would rather not use weights & hangers.
    I have no idea what I am talking about.
    Girth is what I,m after, how do I get started?

I have a vague idea (long-duration jelq strokes) but I'll leave answering that to the pros...

Just curious, what are your measurements?

Comment

I guess I should check? Smaller then I would like. I just started jelq a few days a go..

Comment

Yea, Jannu pretty much hit the nail on the head. If your just after girth, skip the stretches -- stick with jelqing.

Have you seen the free guide?
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Thats how I got started, by reading the guide. I would really like lenght and girth. I just want to start slow with what I can do.

Comment

Does two-handed Jelq have any benefits? I feel more comfortable doing everything with one hand.

Also, what about jelqing in the shower?
            jannu
            Last edited by jannu; 10-17-2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

jannu,

Jelqing with one hand is perfectly fine. Several sites actually recommend it.

The shower is a great place to PE -- it kills two birds with one stone (you can also complete your warm-up in the shower). I personally like to do my stretches in the shower.
              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Coinguy,

There is a guy around here named babbis that has a really good beginner routine; dare I say it better than the suggested routine on the site, but it just might be. . .

I'll see if he can post it on here for you.

Comment

coinguy

I agree with Remek about Jelqing, most of my Girth is from Jelging and stretching. The recomended way to Jelq is at 60-70% erection but I didn't go by that rule, I did all the Jelqing while I was flaccid.
                  Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                  Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                  I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Can you Jelqing to much? My wife is at work all day so I'm at home all day. I plan on this being a daily routine along with my regular workout. I kind of injoy it.. How long we it take to see a noticable changes?

Comment

coinguy

I don't think that you can overdue Jelqing. I jelqed everyday and as much as I felt I needed to. The length of time depends on you, I would say you might see some changes after the first month. That should give you enough time during the day time to have a good routine.
                      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                        jannu,

Jelqing with one hand is perfectly fine. Several sites actually recommend it.

The shower is a great place to PE -- it kills two birds with one stone (you can also complete your warm-up in the shower). I personally like to do my stretches in the shower.
                        I also prefer doing my PE in shower, killing two birds with one stone
                        **Even the longest journey begins with a single, small, significant step**

Comment

Working...
                        X