Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A routine for the beginners to start growing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A routine for the beginners to start growing!

Hello!

Remek asked me to post my beginners routine so here I am!

Warm wrap with a rice sock or a warm water towel for 10min, wet jelq 150 strokes (3 sec strokes) with a overhand OK-grip at 30-50% erection, finish off with 5 mild rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right.

The frequency is one day on, two days off.

After 6 workouts, if the gains have slowed down dramatically, do some light manual stretches every evening before you go to bed for a week; 30sec holds SO, L, R, SD, SU and 5 rotary stretches to the left and 5 to the right. Warm wrap for 5-10 min before you do these.

After a week with this, take a break for one month and repeat exactly the same routine.

By implementing deconditioning breaks from the very beginning I believe you will get the best possible start of your PE-career.

This routine is what I consider a newbie routine. I do not believe seasoned PEers and veterans will gain from this routine because of their conditioned tissues.

If you are just taking up this special hobby and have not done any PE before, you could expect gains of 0,5-1cm in BPEL after 18 days with this routine. These numbers are not guess work, 7 people have reported gains of 1cm+ (5 people at thunders and two of my own test-subjects) in exactly 18 days till now.

Start growing!

Thank you babbis!!!
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

No problem remek!

I just had a guy report about 0,3" girth gain from this routine, only he did dry jelqs instead of wet-jelqs. Something to consider for the newbies that are only after girth. Be careful with the dry jelqs, do not use to much grip-power!

Comment

Yeah babbis, your thread is very popular in other forum. Nice to see you here.

Comment

Hey,
          Thanks for the info. I only got started 10/15 so I'm still working on a routine.
          Should work well with my regular work-out, just more exercises. I work out while my wife is at work. I won't say anything untill she does, I let you know when she does.. Remember 10/15..
          So I'm hooked!! I'm want lenght & girth..

Comment

Originally posted by AvgJoe
            Yeah babbis, your thread is very popular in other forum. Nice to see you here.
            Thanks man!

Originally posted by Coinguy
            Hey,
            Thanks for the info. I only got started 10/15 so I'm still working on a routine.
            Should work well with my regular work-out, just more exercises. I work out while my wife is at work. I won't say anything untill she does, I let you know when she does.. Remember 10/15..
            So I'm hooked!! I'm want lenght & girth..
            Not sure it would be such a good idea to add this routine to the one you got. Remember, less is more. You will NOT get better or more gains by adding to your routine.

Maybe I missunderstood you but let me know if you are going to try my beginners routine.

Good luck anyway!

Comment

I meant to add it to my routine of weight lifting for arms, chest, legs..
              Thanks again

Comment

Oh, I see... Well, that is a good idea!

Comment

I would like to know what the wifes or girlfriends think? Is the sex more, less better, worse? what?

My Johnson always looks like I just got done swimming in the Artic Ocean.
                  It's about 6+ maybe erect. Looks like a big buttom otherwise. I'm looking to make some changes and would like to know what to expect form my wife when they do..
                  I'm sorry, I don't type very well & and I spell even worse..

Comment

Better sex

Hi Coin,

I have been married for 41 years. Two years ago I got interrested in PE because I thought that I could help are sex life. My erect length at that time was only 5.00" and erect Girth at 3.00" and I thought something has to be done. I'm not saying that my wife wasn't being satisfied, she was but not everytime we had sex. With my own feelings I didn't feel satisfied that I was pleasing her because for the fact she had to hold my penis inside of her, because it would keep slipping out and not stay in her vagina.

I told my wife what I was planning to do and she went along with the PE plan so after the first month she started to notice the difference in my growth, which stimulated her to have more sex. Right now the erect length is 7.5" an the erect girth is 6.00", my wife seem to think I'm big enough because it don't slip out of place any more.
                    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Coin,

This routine has had nothing but success so far, so it has my recommendation. Plus, it doesn't require a lot of work -- which is a really good benefit.
                      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I just want to be totaly honest and say that I am damn proud of this routine.
                        Not to show off or anything, but this routine has delivered exactly what I predicted, exactly.

This is my main objective, to give people something that gives actuall results. Something that has been tested by more then 3 people and gave them close to the same results. This is how I work. This is how PE will become known.
                        Last edited by babbis; 10-22-2006, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Babbis,

You should set something up on a website with the exact data of each beginner that used the routine.

I can set something up on this site, if you want.

Comment

I plan to remek. Yes, would be great if you want to do that! I just hope more people will post their before and after pictures in the thread over at thunders and hopefully here as well.

Comment

I will definitely add it the new site (hopefully debuting soon). Pictures would definitely solidfy the evidence. It would be great if you could get permission from the test subjects (for me to post the pictures under a "PROOF" section on the site).

Comment

Working...
                              X