A couple questions: Toilet paper roll/ how to increase glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple questions: Toilet paper roll/ how to increase glans

Any of you every use a toilet paper roll to compare or measure your girth? I mearured my roll and it's 5.5 so now I have a goal.. I want my uppershaft to have that girth and eventually have a flaccid girth of 5.5!

Also, how do you increase glad size? My penis seems to be like a rocket ship.. Thick at the base (5.5+) then slowly narrow down. Any tips to increase this?

As you get more conditioned you can start doing squeeze exercises. Ulis and erect kegels will help to increase the size of the glans.

The toilet paper roll thing is a good idea. My dick hardly fits through one when flaccid.
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
      As you get more conditioned you can start doing squeeze exercises. Ulis and erect kegels will help to increase the size of the glans.

The toilet paper roll thing is a good idea. My dick hardly fits through one when flaccid.
      Haha, darn you NP.
      But Jama, there are exercises that can increase you glan size. I know V-jelqs help and squeezing and clamping will for sure (Though I wouldn't do any squeezes until you finished JP's newbie routine and definitely no clamping until you've had at least 6 months experience.)
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
      My Loggy Log

Comment

Holy balls! When ur flaccid you can't?! Shiit! That's good man how long til I can get that far? My flaccid is like 4-4.5 (usually 4.25)..
        And alright I'll look into squeezes a little later!

Comment

Not quite. My flaccid girth is about 5". Bottom sure as hell can't. I can get maybe the first 1/3 of my dick in the roll (saying I squeeze the blood out of my glans). That's about it.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

dude how long have you been at it? And what do you do? I want that kind of girth!! Lol

Comment

same here i can't fit my flaccid in, and even when erect it can only go a little bit over the head of my penis
              Start 04/16/10
              EL:7
              EG:6
              6/01/10
              EL: 7.3
              EG: 6.5
              7/10/10
              EL:7.5
              EG:6.7
              1/18/11
              EL:8
              EG:7

Comment

Yes, I have used a toilet paper roll as a "girth gauge" for a couple of years.

Two and a half years ago, I could get about half of my erect cock inside one. Now only the glans goes in, and that gets "squished" just a little. I am a couple of millimeters wider than the cardboard tube throughout the shaft both looking down from the top or looking from the side in the mirror. Flaccid, I can get about half of my dick in.

I also taper from base (6.25" girth to glans 5.3" girth). But you should realize that a maximal girth of 5.5" is nothing to feel bad about. Many women will love it.

Comment

Man, you guys are crazy!!! Thanks for the motivation though!

Comment

Well, toilet paper rolls are easier to come by than vaginas, some times.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                      Well, toilet paper rolls are easier to come by than vaginas, some times.
                      ?

Comment

I recently took a used paper towel roll(Downlow's idea) and marked it for my length goal(8"). The girth is the same as a toilet paper roll(5.5"). If you want to get a good perspective of size, try that for a in your hand visual. 8" X 5.5" is WOW!!

Comment

Yes, and if you show that same cardboard tube to a woman, there is a good chance her reaction would be "no f-ing way!"

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                            Yes, and if you show that same cardboard tube to a woman, there is a good chance her reaction would be "no f-ing way!"
                            Hee Hee, I wouldn't blame her, I would too!

Comment

That's a huge goal! Lol I only want like a 7 not bone pressed length! And 6+ girth though!

Comment

Working...
                              X