No announcement yet.

Should I take it to the next level....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I take it to the next level....

daking963
    Last edited by daking963; 05-09-2012, 09:40 PM.

Instead of going for advanced exercises, maybe just increase the frequency of your current routine? E.g: one day on one day off?
    Start: 25.08.07
    Length: 6.5" BPEL(6"NBPEL)
    Girth: Unsure because I measured at the base instead of mid shaft.

Currently: 05.10.07
    Length: 7.25" BPEL(6.75 NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.125" @ the Midshaft.

Goals: By the end of 07.
    Length: 7.50" BPEL(7" NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.50" @ the Midshaft.

Comment

Advance Exercises? Not yet.

Originally posted by daking963 View Post
      I have been PEing for the past 3-4 weeks. I have already seen results and I am satisfied with it. I was following Babbis's begginers routine of Warm wrap for 10min, wet jelq 150 strokes, 5 rotary stretches and cool down. The frequency is one day on, two days off. My erect length was 9 cm at the beginning now it is 11 cm. I am quite happy with it and want to add more length and girth. Although I haven't seen any gains in my girth.

Well my question is should I start doing advance excercises and/or increase intensity or timing of my current routine?

I read most of the forum and other articles before I started excersing. I know less is more in this case. Should I just follow the current routine until I see no gains or go for advanced excersices. I know some require 4-6 months of excercise before attempting to do them, but there are few that can be done after a month. I also do kegels about 5 days a week. I do 75 quick(1 sec) kegels and 20-25(3 sec) kegels. How about some variation of kegels like holding it for 20-30 secs. I have tried that before and I can hold it for about 50 secs, I do it every once in a while 4-5 times.

Any advice or comment is appreciated.
      Daking: congratulations on the gains. What's that: nearly .8 inches in three weeks?

My advice: I strongly recommend not jumping into the advanced exercises. I firmly believe a lot of men jump into them way to soon, and this can lead to overtraining, an injury, and/or stalled gains.

zmx offered great advice: Just bump up the current intensity of your routine. Gradually add more time, and switch to 1 on and 1 off. Or, even better, if the gains are still coming in, stick with the routine until they stop.

Once they do, then increase the intensity. Either way, there's no reason to go overboard. Why use a gun to kill a rat if a mousetrap will do the trip?
      "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm new too, but I read these posts a lot and there was a good post on whether to increase intensity or not about positive, negative and neutral identifiers i think is what they were called... That combined with the beginner routines on this site should help you gauge whether you shoul increase intensity or maybe chill out a little...

Comment

Thanks for the input. I guess I will increase the intensity for now and maybe go for the advance excercises later.

Comment

No problem! Good luck.
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X