Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginner too small to start

hi all
    I have read through this forum and find people with good gains and very huge dicks mine is a very small one and i want to reach the average plzzz help me here

my stats are as
    FL- 1-1.5 in
    FG- 3 in
    EL- 3.75 in
    EG- 4.75 in

I have started PEing about 5 months ago but then did some or other mistakes in techniques until now when i finally think i have got a good technique and routine.
    My mistakes were as no warm up and very fast jelqs but trying to restart with better approach now.
    My routine is as

warm up (15 min)
    Basic stretching
    200 v jelqs
    90 v jelqs
    warm down (5 min)

Lately i have found Vjelqs being not comfortable or proper as i do them .. any suggestions on that or about the routine..

I know I maybe the smallest of all here but then i want to desperately reach the average ..
    My Ist goal is to reach 5 in EL within one year.. feasible?? seriously..

also with suc low flaccid which do reach ok length for stretching after warm up .. I would also like to know anything special I can do to get flaccid gains faster

Comment

Hi trier,

Have you considered an Extender?

I remember Big Al giving advice about Extenders to a member who had less EL than you & so I am fairly confident that you would be able to use one.

I have never used an extender so cannot advise you further, but hold fire - other members will be able to advise you more as they come on line.
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

That is your entire routine, huh? I am sure that your penis has gotten some conditioning from the 5 previous months of work. What I try and do is instead of going for any specific amount of repetitions when I jelq, I jelq for a specific time limit. I used to follow this bizarre routine of 500 jelqs a session, with limited results. So instead try and do each repetition for around 3 seconds for however long you deem necessary. If you want more length, I have noticed that stretching definitely helps lengthen your penis out the best. In addition rest days are extremely important. Everyone has measured amounts of success with various amounts of rest days. The schedule that has been working for me at the moment has been a workout every other day. Good luck with the improvements mate!
        "He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man" (Samuel Johnson)

Initially:
        BPEL-7.2"
        EG- 5.4"

Currently:
        BPEL- 7.3"
        EG- 5.4"

Goal:
        BPEL- 8"
        EG- 6"

Comment

Are you doing any stamina work? Have you seen any improvement in starting?

A tip- you don't need to do such a long warm up. Overdoing the warm up can tire your penis out. A 5-7 minute session is usually enough.

As long as you can grab hold of your penis (and it's healthy) you can do PE. At your dimensions you should be able to manage this. There have been men with smaller dimensions that have made it work. It may require some modifications on some exercises- especially if you have large hands, but where there's a will there's a way.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

thanks for all the replies ..
            @ Big Al Ya i did notice EQ improvements and a bit girth improvement from tme when i started. what is about the stamina work.. please clarify.. I usually warm up to 10 minutes but recently took that border upto 15.. I will agai shift it to around 10 min as you say. any other tips on improving flaccid length quickly!!

also should i also do some flaccid bends , jai stretches and tunica tugs in between but then i do them in variable numbers as much as i feel comfortable with.
            about the extender i am not sure when i will be able to puprchase and use them but as if now I would like to go complete manual.

Comment

Also i am around 5'9'' in height and weigh around 72 kg. I have reduced around 10 kg from last year considering my being fat to be major problem. but now i think i am pretty much ok weight wise .. what say...

Comment

also i would like to know someone from my strating size who did gain upto an inch or so..

Comment

another vote here for an extender. wear it 9hrs day if possible for 6 months and you could get 30% or better overall growth. That could put you 5.8 at 6 months if you use it religiously. I'm just 5 weeks in and seeing results already... good luck!
                  starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                  March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                  March: BPFL 7.7
                  Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I am sure you meant 200 regular jelqs and 90 v jelqs. How long are you holding your stretches? Assuming you are doing 5 way. Circle stretches are good also, literally pull straight up and then go around in a circle, then repeat going the other way.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ct-v-jelq.html
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...jelq-test.html
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Guys with smaller wangs are often more uptight. If you find yourself always anxious or worry alot you may want to give green tea a try.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                        I am sure you meant 200 regular jelqs and 90 v jelqs. How long are you holding your stretches? Assuming you are doing 5 way. Circle stretches are good also, literally pull straight up and then go around in a circle, then repeat going the other way.
                        I do around 3 sec per rep. but i am not feeling good about v jelqs so can i do only normal jelqs for all the time.. or does it reduce effectiveness of whole thing.

Comment

You aren't too small to start. When I started I didnt even see the shaft of my penis I just saw the head.
                          Now I might not have micropenis, but my penis is small enough for me to say it's small. I don't understand those who complain about 5 in erect penises. How I wish for something like that.

Starting
                          Flaccid Length: 2 inches
                          Erect Length: 3 - 3.5 in

Current
                          Flaccid Length: 3 in
                          Erect Length: 4 in

Comment

Originally posted by trier View Post
                            I do around 3 sec per rep. but i am not feeling good about v jelqs so can i do only normal jelqs for all the time.. or does it reduce effectiveness of whole thing.

I personally think you would be ok with just regular jelq for right now, then add the V later. I would slow the rep down even more, may seem like a short way to go, but I think when I started at 5", I jelqed too fast due to reaching the end faster, I slowed it down considerably and think that helped with some gains.
                            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

Hey Man

Check out this routine I just started it and been getting good feedback from it.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

Comment

Working...
                              X