A few questions before i start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions before i start

Hey! I just discovered this forum and became interested right away. I hope this helps me get some gain.

Anyways, first of all I'm what you'd call "a grower", meaning that when erect I'm on the average-ish side (5.5inches or so, not sure if I'm measuring correctly or if the conversion is right, we use the metric system around here hehe). So, will this "grower" status make the gains harder to obtain? And will the exercises increase my flacid size as well?

Oh and if anyone could point me out where to get started, I'll be grateful

cheers!

Oh and how much time off of your day do the exercises usually take? Cause i can be quite busy some days

Comment

Any help, please?

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, RyanJay!
        I don't know how we missed your post earlier. Anyway, thanks for joining and thanks for posting. Here are a few very useful links:
        Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
        JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine (An excellent beginner routine but don't start out doing it 5 days a week!)
        Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms (This will help you understand the terms that everyone uses around here.)
        Start a Journal/Log! (This one will help you start a log. A log is a great place to keep track of your progress and workouts, and it makes it easy for others to pitch in with suggestions and comments.)
        How long did it take you to gain an inch in length? (This one will give you some ideas about how quickly people gain.)
        Read lots of threads and articles and ask lots of questions!
        Good luck!
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Thanks, very good info, I'll start checking it out soon after my exams are over.

One more question, how much time do you usually have to dedicate to each session? Does it need to be done daily?

Comment

Daily is far too much for most guys.
            Take a look at JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and go easy. Start by doing it one day and then take two days off (1/2). Work your way up to a full work out and then try going 1 On/1 Off (1/1). If you still can handle more, try 2/1. Some guys can handle 5/2. Personally, I PE three days a week.
            The important thing is to watch your PI's (Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!), go slow, and watch for signs of over-training.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
              Daily is far too much for most guys.
              Take a look at JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and go easy. Start by doing it one day and then take two days off (1/2). Work your way up to a full work out and then try going 1 On/1 Off (1/1). If you still can handle more, try 2/1. Some guys can handle 5/2. Personally, I PE three days a week.
              The important thing is to watch your PI's (Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!), go slow, and watch for signs of over-training.

I am a beginner, and I started doing the 5/2 JP's routine. After the 4th of day of PE i have noticed slight increase in flaccid length, although decreased erection size and quality. Usually I am 6.8 BPEL but now i am scraping 6.6"...which is abit disturbing. I guess this is a product of overtraining? How long should i break for, any advice? Thanks very much in advance.

Comment

Had a break today (day 5), still having problems achieving full wood and i've noticed a few tiny red dots on my glans...although my flaccid length looks slightly bigger still. Would appreciate anyone posting some help / advice! thanks

Comment

Hi h2ktekin,
                  If the dots are no more than pinhead sized they are no worry. In any case, take a break for a few days and apply heat and lightly massage your unit, you should be fine in a couple of days. After that start a lot lighter, i.e. don't do all the jelq reps, only about half and do it 1 on 1 off, if you feel fine this way you can slowly and gradually increase the reps and density of training over time, but always keep an eye on your PIs.
                  My log
                  Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
                  Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
                  Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

Comment

hello guys! well as most guys having time to exsercice is a problem, i have 2 kids, a wife,fulltime job..my question is if i was to split my routine into two seperate times like warmup and do stretches in the morning, then in the evening warmup again and jelg, would that hinder my results? or does it really matter..im asking because i only have about 20 minutes in the morning and 20-30 minutes in the evening before the kids gethome from school and the wife from work..so any advice would be very helpfull.. thanks guys!!!

Comment

You can absolutely do that robbieb46 !!
                      Personally I prefer to jelq first and stretch later, but the choice is all yours! Just remember to warm-up properly!
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

thankyou MILLIA, for the info...

Comment

Working...
                        X