Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

I have been exercising for about a week, and my penis when I started when its flacid state was much softer, now it's quite a bit harder when flaccid to give an example, it sorta feels like a bicep, but softer, sorta like a trained muscle would, but a little softer. Is this normal or is something wrong?

I have noticed no "negative PI's" and many positive ones. My penis also feels like it is bigger already, especially in girth and when flaccid and my erections seem harder aswell.

Thanks.
    Start: 25.08.07
    Length: 6.5" BPEL(6"NBPEL)
    Girth: Unsure because I measured at the base instead of mid shaft.

Currently: 05.10.07
    Length: 7.25" BPEL(6.75 NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.125" @ the Midshaft.

Goals: By the end of 07.
    Length: 7.50" BPEL(7" NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.50" @ the Midshaft.

Zmx: What you describe is probably what sparkyx calls a "Neutral PI." Neutral meaning you have to interpret it in relation with your other PIs. If, overtime, you notice you have negative PIs when a neutral PI occurs, then the PI is most likely negative.

Because you have shown many other positive PIs lately, your flaccid-hardness is most likely a positive PI as well. In which case, everything is going great

Sparky's Physiological Indicator article has more information on neutral PIs and how to interpret them.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Sounds like your progressing to me... thats what is happening to me... I also have the neutral red dot PI but I am gaining a lot and there are no negative pis at all...

Comment

Alright. Thanks guys.
        Start: 25.08.07
        Length: 6.5" BPEL(6"NBPEL)
        Girth: Unsure because I measured at the base instead of mid shaft.

Currently: 05.10.07
        Length: 7.25" BPEL(6.75 NBPEL)
        Girth: 5.125" @ the Midshaft.

Goals: By the end of 07.
        Length: 7.50" BPEL(7" NBPEL)
        Girth: 5.50" @ the Midshaft.

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
          Zmx: What you describe is probably what sparkyx calls a "Neutral PI." Neutral meaning you have to interpret it in relation with your other PIs. If, overtime, you notice you have negative PIs when a neutral PI occurs, then the PI is most likely negative.

Because you have shown many other positive PIs lately, your flaccid-hardness is most likely a positive PI as well. In which case, everything is going great

Sparky's Physiological Indicator article has more information on neutral PIs and how to interpret them.
          Wow,,, I couldn't be any more confused with what your talking about? So in English what are you saying for the simple minded ppl pls. lol
          Current: Flaccid - 4.5",BPEL - 7.25",EG - 6.25"
          Goal : Flaccid - 5.0",BPEL - 7.5", EG - 6.5

Comment

Frosty: There are three categories of PIs.

1) Positive (Good for your penis)
            2) Negative (Bad for your penis)
            3) Neutral (Could be good, could be bad)

If you have neutral PIs, it doesn't necessarily means they are bad for you. Nor does it mean they are good for you. However, overtime you'll notice that you experience the same neutral PIs when you have other positive PIs. These netural PIs, then, can be considered positive for you.

Overtime, you'll also notice that you experience the same neutral PIs when you have negative PIs. These netural PIs can then be considered negative for you. Keywords here are for you. Every man is different, and that's why netural PIs are netural. For some men they are bad, for others they are good. You have to "interpret" them in relation with your other PIs. Meaning, you have to see what other PIs you have while experiencing the neutral PIs.

Does that help?
            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
              Frosty: There are three categories of PIs.

1) Positive (Good for your penis)
              2) Negative (Bad for your penis)
              3) Neutral (Could be good, could be bad)

If you have neutral PIs, it doesn't necessarily means they are bad for you. Nor does it mean they are good for you. However, overtime you'll notice that you experience the same neutral PIs when you have other positive PIs. These netural PIs, then, can be considered positive for you.

Overtime, you'll also notice that you experience the same neutral PIs when you have negative PIs. These netural PIs can then be considered negative for you. Keywords here are for you. Every man is different, and that's why netural PIs are netural. For some men they are bad, for others they are good. You have to "interpret" them in relation with your other PIs. Meaning, you have to see what other PIs you have while experiencing the neutral PIs.

Does that help?
              Sort of. Can you give examples for the 3.
              Current: Flaccid - 4.5",BPEL - 7.25",EG - 6.25"
              Goal : Flaccid - 5.0",BPEL - 7.5", EG - 6.5

Comment

There are examples in the article above, but an example of each would be positive: increased length/girth
                neutral: pretty small red dots on penis
                negative: decreased length/girth
                hah sorry I couldnt come up with more negative/positive pis, but I think these serve to show a picture of what negative/neutral/positive PIs are and the article linked abouve is really comprehensive... I hope this is clear... if it isnt I am sure remek will clarify or correct me ; P

Comment

There are four good examples (with scenarios) on page 2 and 3 of the articles above.

Starz's example is also perfect. In his example, the neutral PIs are the red dots. He is also experiencing positive PIs (growth). So in this case, the red dots can now most likely be considered positive PIs.

Another example:
                  Positive PIs: None.
                  Neutral PIs: Penis is turtling
                  Negative PIs: Decreased flaccid hang, weaker erections

In this case, the neutral PI (turtling) can be considered a negative PI because it is showing up at the same time other negative PIs are taking place.

Comment

Yea, read the examples in the PIs article, they paint a very good picture.

Comment

Working...
                    X