restarting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• restarting

I've taken a couple of weeks off from PE due to family vacation and having people over constantly. Is it ok if i can restart JP's beginner guide? I started PE around late May 2010 and stopped during late June 2010.

ps. what do you guys think about the bathmate for beginners?

Sure, going back on JP's routine won't hurt anything. Just keep in mind that the first few days back on will be a shock to your pal, so be careful and don't injure yourself.
    A lot of guys use the Bathmate in their warm up routine, so it shouldn't hurt as long as you don't overdo it. It probably wouldn't hurt to wait 2-3 weeks of being back on the routine though..My 2 cents anyway

Comment

thank you. its just that there is something always interrupting my routine schedule. like all guys here, i wish results did come fast. i'm just trying to prep myself for my first time (yea, im still in the works to lose my virginity). thats why i asked about the bathmate.

Comment

I know what you mean about the interruptions! Unfortunatlely PE is a slow process that takes time, and that same long process will weed out the less dedicated guys. Hang in there man, the gains will come over time

Comment

Hey Man

Get yourself a fleshlight stamina unit its amazing and resembles the real thing. plus its alot more fun than jerking off.

Comment

i plan on restarting on monday!

and btw, will the fleshlight help me with gains? and can i pick it up at some adult toy shop?

Comment

I just started PE so I wouldnt Know. But I have had the fleshlight stamina training unit for about 3 months and Ill be honest with you it blows away jerking off so it would be good for edging. I dont know if you can get it in stores but you can get it from amazon or the fleshlight website. It resembles real pussy so if you are still a virgin its fun to play around( I am not a virgin and have a girlfriend but I still use the fleshlight to jerkoff with since i think its great.

hope this helps

Comment

Working...
              X