Jelqing in Shower??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing in Shower??

Hey guys i usually jelq in shower and when warming up i only warmup penis for 2mins then start jelqing as i have hot water straight onto penis with steam etc, i dont see how much warmer my penis can get??

Im using baby oil and while jelqing, my penis is always getting warm water onto it... when jelq session is finished i think leave penis under warm water for another 2min and im done!

Is this safe ?? or should i be warming up more?
    STARTING STATS:
    NBPEL: 5.5"
    MEG: 4.5"
    SHORT TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 6"
    MEG: 5"
    LONG TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.5"

lets start growing baby!

gewd question i just started bout a month ago and that is the same way do it to. or and i do it b4 bed always wet tho never dry. hope sum 1 could let me no wus up 2.

Comment

Originally posted by benzo View Post
      gewd question i just started bout a month ago and that is the same way do it to. or and i do it b4 bed always wet tho never dry. hope sum 1 could let me no wus up 2.
      You have to type better than that. Seriously man. That's pathetic.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by heytherbilly View Post
        Hey guys i usually jelq in shower and when warming up i only warmup penis for 2mins then start jelqing as i have hot water straight onto penis with steam etc, i dont see how much warmer my penis can get??

Im using baby oil and while jelqing, my penis is always getting warm water onto it... when jelq session is finished i think leave penis under warm water for another 2min and im done!

Is this safe ?? or should i be warming up more?
        It's fine. I use to do that when I had less privacy. I used Vaseline though... It's better in the shower than baby oil.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It's what I do, no problems thus far!

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
            It's fine. I use to do that when I had less privacy. I used Vaseline though... It's better in the shower than baby oil.
            Ah that's interesting. Most guys say not to use Vaseline, but they are probably assuming we are not in a shower. Thanks for that great tip.

I have been trying to figure out how I will PE on extended business trips / or vacations, etc (to maintain my growth / avoid losses).
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              Ah that's interesting. Most guys say not to use Vaseline, but they are probably assuming we are not in a shower. Thanks for that great tip.

I have been trying to figure out how I will PE on extended business trips / or vacations, etc (to maintain my growth / avoid losses).
              You may want to pick back up a manual routine - I noticed that all you really do now is hang ....
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                You may want to pick back up a manual routine - I noticed that all you really do now is hang ....
                Hanging is very intense. I recommend not mixing it with other routines.

I can do a simple manual routine if I'm out of town or on vacation for an extended period (to avoid losing conditioning). Hanging is more than enough for me right now though. Currently I'm doing 6x sets per day, about 10lbs max.

Comment

Hanging is very intense. I recommend not mixing it with other routines.
                  Can you elaborate? So you don't do any sort of manual stretching before or any jelqing?

Comment

Can you elaborate? So you don't do any sort of manual stretching before or any jelqing?
                    I'll answer your question, with a question.

If my penis is already worked incredibly hard for 2hours a day, why would I want to add more?

I'm not doing rest days either--and I'm sore. I think it's enough.

The light jelqs are to restore circulation & I do kegels.. that's it really. Someday when I'm better with stamina I'll do towel raises, for now it's just kegels.

Comment

Hanging creates all the fatigue I need... Adding more would just adding injury risk (in my opinion).

Lots of veteran hangers use ADS--to help heal elongated (if they don't have time for split sets)

For now, I'm doing split sets (morning & night), so I don't think I need the ADS.

Comment

I'll answer your question, with a question.

If my penis is already worked incredibly hard for 2hours a day, why would I want to add more?

I'm not doing rest days either--and I'm sore. I think it's enough.

The light jelqs are to restore circulation & I do kegels.. that's it really. Someday when I'm better with stamina I'll do towel raises, for now it's just kegels.
                        Ahhhh - I see. Gotcha. No rest days huh? Do you ever find it hard "gettin it hard"? Talk about fatigue ....

Comment

Ahhhh - I see. Gotcha. No rest days huh? Do you ever find it hard "gettin it hard"? Talk about fatigue ....
                          if i feel near injury or way too worn down i just rest.

but often, just a light day here & there is all i need. sometimes it's involuntary-- (like a day where i only manage to get in 1 set)

it seems every time i rest my max weight goes up. thats how i can tell i'm healing stronger-- that's not always the best thing since my goal isn't to increase the weight, but to get bigger... thats the reason behind avoiding rest days I think (to avoid healing stronger & shorter).

Comment

Ah - Gotcha. So once you start hanging, you're pretty much locked in, huh?

Comment

I recently was away from home for a week and I did a dry jelq version in the shower, with circle stretches and shakes. Nowhere near as good a workout, more of a maintenance routine. Due to the short warm up, I used a light intensity though and it felt effective.

Comment

Working...
                              X