Uncircumcised Jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncircumcised Jelqing

So ive been jelqing on and off for that past few months; nothing consistent really. However, im not circumcised and am curious if there is a specific method for us uncircumcised folk or if it's the same. Because usually what i do is i pull the skin back then pull my balls back toward my butt. I then sit on a towel so as not to squish my balls. This keeps everything relatively tight and allows me to jelq without my foreskin getting in the way. I know the method sounds odd, but is there a better way? Any uncircumcised success stories and/or tutorials?

thanks guys for helping me solve this newb problem.

I don't think being uncircumsized will have any issue on your PE gains... I too am uncorcumsized and haven't really had any problem with my workouts, especially considering most workouts stop at the glans and such... Perhaps someone with more experience can chime in...

Comment

This link is more of an inquiry to some methods for the uncut, but the feedback in that thread might have some good info for you.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...eded-help.html

Comment

Good question! I have been doing PE exercises for 2 weeks now, and have been trying out the following method for jelqing: grip the base of my penis using the whole hand (with my thumb closest to my body, back of my hand facing the ceiling, pinkie finger closest to glans) and then squeezing and holding my fingers in sequence from those closest to the base till the pinkie. This seems to push the blood towards the glans, and once i'm gripping with all fingers squeezing tight, i jelq with my whole hand (only about an inch till the pinkie reaches the glans) and that forces even more blood into the glans. Will this method work? if the aim of jelqing is to maximize blood in the shaft and head by squeezing it up, then could this be an alternative type of dry jelq?

Comment

Working...
        X