Need help creating a schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help creating a schedule

Well i have been jelqing for quit a while, and seen little improvements. i wanted to create a weekly schedule in which i could gain the most benefit through the workout. Right now i am 18 i am at around 7 inches length and 5 inches girth. but i wanna get bigger, i feel my girth is really small. my gf cant handle all of me when i first go in but i wanna get even bigger and thicker. i was wondering if someone can help me create a weekly schedule that i can follow for months to see great results.maybe their own secret schedule.

basically right now i just jelq in the shower with soap a hundred or more times. then stretch it and then wrap it for and hour or more, so it stays long and doesnt turtle. i think with a efficient schedule i would gain much quicker and see better results. it would be a lot of help, i havent really tried a lot of the other jelqing techniques.

thank you
    micoleo19
    Last edited by micoleo19; 07-29-2010, 03:21 AM.
    7/10
    Length 7.1
    Girth 5.2

Goal
    Length 8
    Girth 6

Well first of all, welcome but come back when you're 18.

Next, if you look around in the beginner's section there are stickies and links to things like JP's Beginner Routine. It's the best way to go starting out. Don't expect a 10" penis any time soon.

Last, if your girlfriend can't handle all of you at times, it can cause future complications, I know, I'm speaking from experience. My fiance told me my old size was perfect for her build, but I shrugged it off as bull. With a smaller dick I was able to get deep throated and pound as hard as I wanted. Now, I have to be more cautious as to how hard I'm hitting and I have to beg to feel lips around my base.

Oh, and I wouldn't ever use soap as a jelquing lube.
    "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
    7.5" EL
    5.5" EG

Comment

i meant i was 18. well at first she cant handle but she gets used to after a while and i can pound as much as i want. my main goal is to get thicker. and why is soap not a good idea? ive been doing it for a while in the shower and never felt that it hurt, maybe it was sore the next day but i thought that was normal.
      7/10
      Length 7.1
      Girth 5.2

Goal
      Length 8
      Girth 6

Comment

Soap can dry out the skin and irritate the uretha hole. If your going to stick with a shower routine, try vaseline instead. I'm not a fan of vaseline, but some guys swear by it and it works in the shower.
        The standard beginner schedule is 2 on 1 off, but that depends on your PI's.

Comment

Working...
        X