X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!Skin and skin!

Guys,

Iīm about 6.75'' BPEL.

My BPEL - NBPEL is about 0.6'' (my weight is between 130lbs and 140 lbs) and that difference, fat pad, itīs always between 0.45" and 0.6".

So:

6.75" - 0.6" = ~6.15" NBPEL.

Like I said before, I also have a bit of upward curvature, which seems to take some "visual" lenght of my unit.

Finally (and this is the reason of this thread), I have a considerable amount of skin by the sides of my base (where the scrotum and base of penis get together). The problem is that this skin extends about 0.6" from the base forward. Therefore, it takes me about more 0.5'' of "seen" NBPEL. The impression is almost as like my penis starts from there...

Hence:

6.15" - 0.5" = 5.65" of final "seen" penis.

When I measure this "seen" NBPEL (by the side of penis, itīs the only way), I get between 5.65" and 5.9". If I donīt push down the tip of penis, I get about 5.65" (due to curvature), but when I push down, helping it to be almost straight and paralell to the ground, I get about 5.9". Of course that the "seen" penis is important, because women turn on themselves first just from seeing penis size.

Conclusion:

BPEL - 6.75"

NBPEL - 6.1"

"Seen" penis/NBPEL - Between 5.65" and 5.9"

So, I ask:

- What do you call this amount of skin?

- I feel that stretching and jelquing may increase the amount of this skin. Am I right?

- Is there any way to correct it or reduce it?

Thanks!

Guys...?

Someone?

Comment

Any excess skin at the base can be influenced by fat deposits. Most men get it at the top of the pubic mound.

Preventing the generation of excess skin:

For jelqing- make sure to use a good thick lube. This is the best way to prevent skin stretching while jelqing. You can also try holding back any excess skin at the base.

For stretches- make sure you're thoroughly warmed up and make sure to retract any excess skin from the glans (penis head) before securing your grip. This will ensure that you engage as little extra skin as possible.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks for the answer!

Tell me, is there any chance for me to add a picture? I feel it would show without doubts what Iīm talking about.

Comment

Hi Lord Sidious,
          You don't want to increase skin, so do I as I'm uncut. Some say that jelqing effectively results in an increase in skin and hold it back when jelqing. I don't do it as I find it pretty difficult. I think it messes a bit with the efficiency of jelqing. But as it works for some, maybe you'd want to try it?
          For my part I didn't any major increase of skin since I jelq but want miss to post about it if it happens.
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I thought about doing that, but I do agree that it maybe affect jelq results.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
              Thanks for the answer!

Tell me, is there any chance for me to add a picture? I feel it would show without doubts what Iīm talking about.
              You should be able to add it as an attachment to your post or to insert in in the body of your message.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thanks, Big Al!

Hereīs what Iīm talking about:

IMG 1.jpg

IMG_2.jpg

IMG_3.jpg

Image 1 - shows one viewpoint of the amount of skin Iīm talking about (yellow arrows are pointing). Lines: yellow one referes to the point that te penis "seem" to start, due to that skin; red one, mean NBPFL starting. Between them, thereīs the value of "lost" seen Lenght;

Image 2 - shows the same from other view point. The lines mean the same;

Image 3 - shows my really NPBFL, when I push that skin back with my hand (and yeah, itīs completely different, the lenght I "gain").

It is obvious that it happens also when Iīm erect. I loose those ~ 0.6" of "seen" penis. Itīs gets better when Iīm sit by the tip of a sofa or chair, and due to gravity pull, my testicules are pulled down, which makes that skin go down too. In that situation, I almost have my real "seen" NBPEL.

So I ask again: what can I do to reduce this and caution I must follow when PEing?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

It almost looks the same as when someone tries to regrow their foreskin.

At least with hanging, the way you develop skin like that is by hanging from the base of the penis (instead of hanging from the front end of the shaft, by attaching the hanger 1.25" behind the coronal ridge).
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I got the same thing, but I've never hung or anything.

Comment

I too have this extra skin but I didn't think it was anything to be concerned about.

Comment

Well, I hope not!

Because if this gets worse as I do Jelq an stretches, it seems the only way I can gain without increasing it is Pumping or other advanced tecniques...

And Jelq and stretches are very, very important...

Comment

I've noticed to that after 2.5 months of jelqing I've also increased the amount of foreskin on my penis. I use to have very little foreskin that I wouldn't even cover the head when i was flaccid. Now after jelqing have all this skin i never knew i had that nows covers the head of my penis about 80%. I'm also using an extender. So hopefully this new skin growth translate into erect length gains

Comment

You have to gain skin, or else it will be a limiting factor & hinder your growth. Of course, you only need enough skin to keep growing (not a crazy amount).

If your penis was always that way, its on thing but an excessive amount of skin gain implies a technique issue (unless you're trying to 'restore' your foreskin).

If your'e gaining more skin than you want, you will have to identify that cause & start preventing it.
                            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

So, from this thing I have, that are in the pictures of my above thread, whatīs itīs name? "Too much scrotum skin"?

From what I understood, the best way no to increase it is:

Jelq - to hold/push back that amount of skin at the base with one hand, and to jelq with the other;

Stretches - to hold/push back that amount of skin at the base and to grab behind the glans retracting the skin.

Thatīs it, right?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X