Jelquing direction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelquing direction?

Will I still see gains if I Jelq whilst laying down on my bed and Jelq in a direction that is towards my belly button or am I doing it wrong and wont see any gains like this?

Thanks.
    Start: 25.08.07
    Length: 6.5" BPEL(6"NBPEL)
    Girth: Unsure because I measured at the base instead of mid shaft.

Currently: 05.10.07
    Length: 7.25" BPEL(6.75 NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.125" @ the Midshaft.

Goals: By the end of 07.
    Length: 7.50" BPEL(7" NBPEL)
    Girth: 5.50" @ the Midshaft.

zmx: You shouldn't have a problem, so long as you are affectively pushing the blood up your penis.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Zmx: No, that won't be a problem. I check that way every now and then.

Comment

Alright, thanks guys.

Comment

No problem
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

I prefer jelqing downwards, that way the ligs get a workout too. Jelqing can give you length, girth, it improves erections, it can work the tunica and the lig (and the smooth muscle?).. I love the jelq!

Comment

The advantage you will have that there will not be much demand on blood circulation to other parts of the body such as legs in lying down position but the disadvange will be that you are not benefiting from the effect of gravity. In flaccid state it can make some difference. You may notice that you have to squeeze harder to have effective jelking. However as Remek says it should not matter as long as you are doing it effectively.

I hope you are not thinking of doing jelking only in one direction all the time. If you do it will be interesting to see your results.

soody

Comment

horse's ?

sinablene
                after seeing the pictures on your thread of a beautiful woman riding a horse, I wonder have you ever thought of having your member in erection as that of a horse. By the way what is the average measurement of a grown up horse's in erection? Why can't a man have this? would you not like to have one like that? What about your partner will she or he love it?

soody

Comment

The stallion has a large amount of erectile tissue. It is more or less cylindrical in form. In the non- erect state it is 50cm long and 2.5 to 5cm in diameter. Of this, about 15-20 cm is free in the sheath. Upon eretion it increases 50% or more in both length and thickness, while the glans penis enlarges three or more times.

Comment

Thank you.
                    50 cms means about 9 or 10 inches so in erection it is like 1 and half feet in length and 10 to 12 inches circumference.
                    I think this will not be a realistic expectation of a human being who are not all that well gifted by nature in this area.

soody

Comment

Originally posted by soody View Post
                      Thank you.
                      50 cms means about 9 or 10 inches so in erection it is like 1 and half feet in length and 10 to 12 inches circumference.
                      I think this will not be a realistic expectation of a human being who are not all that well gifted by nature in this area.

soody
                      50 cms is actually roughly 25 inches(2.5cm=1 inch).

Thats damn large!

Comment

Now we know where the term horse cock comes from . . .

Comment

Thank you for correction. Yes 2.5 cms = 1 inches approx
                          Hence 50cms is 20 inches.

I did not have much hope and now I have none.
                          I can not be like a horse!!!
                          No HOPE. I am disappointed.
                          Even if a put a all day stretcher for 20 years non-stop, I do not think that I can have this BUT I wish if I could. I'll have to take the stretcher off when passing water that means further loss of time!! Man No Hope for me from just 6 to 20. I heard somewhere there is nothing impossible. I think I'll go in my study room and tear off the page in the dictionary where the word impossible is mentioned.

It makes me laugh that 20 inches in erection and comparing to it such a small size in flaccid state and yet it does not seem to mind. May be it does not have to go to changing rooms.

soody

Comment

"Nothing is impossible. The impossible just takes longer." -Dan Brown

Comment

Remek

Do you really think 20inches is possible?
                              To be serious I will be happy with 9 inches
                              but Girth I would like to be 6.5 to 7 inches
                              even if I achieve this in 3 to 4 years.

soody

Comment

Working...
                              X