Women's Preference Size chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's Preference Size chart

We see the Women's Preference Size chart every where. So I am board and decided to redo it too sizes that I think are more accurate . I Don't like the chart and as has been discussed a lot on the forums a lot of women can't tell size very well. My wife was happy with my 6.25x 4.5.(now BPEL7.25x5 MEG). I think its mainly up to the woman's size and preference that you are with as to the size that is best. My wife doesn't under stand why I PE . I say I want to please you more and build my self confidence. But she was fine the way I was (But I know she likes the increase ).8x6 Is my goal which would be so awesome! Just don't let the False sizes of these charts drive you to wanting extreme sizes that (most) women can't handle. As you can see this is my 1st post I am very shy and take a very long time to open up , even over the net. Sorry for rambling.

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...heRealWPSC.png

Hmmm, well we should all make our own chart of course.

Comment

Another chart? Geez .. LOL!

You are in the ball park already dude with your statement:

Originally posted by gohanss2dp View Post
      I think its mainly up to the woman's size and preference that you are with as to the size that is best.
      The flip side of that is doing PE for yourself. Those charts are for the most part, pretty useless. The best chart is the one you are gonna chart as you increase in size!

Happy PE'ing!
      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Sorry about chart I've been up all night hitting bottle just mumbling to my self.I just keep running across that chart in forums and thought I'd make my own and post about it.

Comment

its more important how you use it!
          Started 15/July/2010
          Stats
          BPEL:5.75" EL: 5.25" EG:4.5"

Comment

Come on guys! Let's be a bit more supportive. It's his first post and his intentions were good. I agree that the original chart is really useless and at least your length suggestions here make much more sense. In the original one, it was said that 10-11" are still enjoyable.

But I still think you are focusing too much on girth here. Ideal girth going up to 6.5"! That is quite a fat cock mate!

But good effort mate. I understand your reasons for doing this.

I wonder if there are any surveys about men's opinions. 'Are men satisfied with the sex they get with their cocks?' In one documentary I saw, they interviewed men who have large cocks (the Jonah Falcon documentary). Now, many of them said that they don't get pleasure from the intercourse because they cannot go as deep as they would like to - the girl cannot take it! I understand that. Imagine if you have a 9" long cock. You cannot go crazy inside a vagina! You cannot do what you feel like doing! You cannot thrust as deep or as hard as you maybe would like to. Most of the girls cannot take it.

Comment

I had two lovers in the past for whom I was a bit too big and it did sort of suck. I still had enjoyable sex with them, but they would sometimes get sore after vaginal intercourse and beg off sex for several days. Doggy style was off limits with both (which was a major drag) and I had to be careful in other positions not to get carried away and box their cervices. I could fully penetrate both if I was careful, but I couldn't go wild, and an accidental sharp jab to the cervix sometimes brought an abrupt end to the festivities.

In my early attempts at sex, I also had a couple of casual encounters and one night stands with girls who were tight to the point of it being a bit of a distraction and hindrance (but never enough to prevent penetration)

On the other hand, my wife has always been a bit bigger than average below the belt, and had been able to accommodate one guy she knew before I met her who sounds like he was huge. After 2 children, she had more vaginal capacity still, and while I wouldn't call her loose, she certainly was no longer pleasantly snug. Since starting PE the sensations that I get from vaginal intercourse are significantly more intense.

So it all depends on the woman and you would have to construct a different preference chart for each one. For some women a BPEL of 8.25" and girth of 6.5" would not be an "A", it would be an "E" because it would be unusable.

Comment

Noooooo - not bashin him on the chart by any means! It's just that charts generally show info that isn't really essential to anything. PE is what you make it - not what some chart says you should be for 'maximum' pleasure. Please!

Comment

I think the chart itself is impressive work, but I do have one question about it that I may have just missed.

Are the preference plot points your opinion of how you think these sizes are thought of? My thought on that is since I think many, if not most, women don't know how to measure a dick with their eyes, female opinion data could skew things violently. I'd say if you asked three women to say how long a 6" dick was, you'd get answers of 4", 6", and 8".

And girth would be even more inaccurate (hell, I would be terrible at estimating my own if I never measured).

Comment

Originally posted by co guy View Post
                    I think the chart itself is impressive work, but I do have one question about it that I may have just missed.

Are the preference plot points your opinion of how you think these sizes are thought of? My thought on that is since I think many, if not most, women don't know how to measure a dick with their eyes, female opinion data could skew things violently. I'd say if you asked three women to say how long a 6" dick was, you'd get answers of 4", 6", and 8".

And girth would be even more inaccurate (hell, I would be terrible at estimating my own if I never measured).
                    Exactly. There is no real basis of fact on these things due to the factors you just mentioned: a) most women don't really know how to measure; b) each one's perception of size is different from the next; c) how could the data be quantified if a and b are so skewed?

That's why I dislike those things ... they get guys off on tangents that aren't really there...

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                      Doggy style was off limits with both (which was a major drag) and I had to be careful in other positions not to get carried away and box their cervices. I could fully penetrate both if I was careful, but I couldn't go wild, and an accidental sharp jab to the cervix sometimes brought an abrupt end to the festivities.
                      Yeah, I know what you mean. I had problems to penetrate my girlfriend when having sex with her after a long time (long distance relationship). Doggy style was out of the question and other positions too made her push me away few times. 7 months ago I was able to go crazy with her in every position but not anymore.

I guess I am starting to understand now that there is a size limit - a penis can be too big! I am not just talking about her side of the story but mine too. I really love doggy style and I love being the boss in bed turning her around and doing what ever I want but now, I just can't. I cannot do what I want because I am hurting her so it really is limiting my satisfaction too. There were times that she wanted me to ejaculate. I knew that I could ejaculate if I could turn her around, put a pillow under her waist, lift her ass in the air and penetrate her from behind. You know, do it my way! But I couldn't do that because she wasn't able to take it. Before she could but not anymore.
                      Elias
                      Last edited by Elias; 08-05-2010, 01:15 PM.

Comment

What is your starting and current size that has made such a difference with the same woman?

Comment

Ha! I am down with redoing the chart, it feels somehow empowering to just remake this terribly oppressive chart that was made (I think?) by some penis-pill company... that is kinda funny though, even when playfully redesigning the chart you gave yourself a B... if it were me, I might extend the axis far in both directions, leaving a gigantic gob of white "E" space everywhere so that it seems we hit some impossible bullseye... out of all the numbers we could have been...

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            What is your starting and current size that has made such a difference with the same woman?
                            I started with 17cm and now I am 20.40cm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              If my conversion skills are correct, started about (NBPEL) 17.8 cm (7") x (MEG) 15.6 cm (6.125").
                              I am currently (NBPEL) 18.8 (7.4") x 16.8 (6.6")

Yes - she has noticed a difference esp. in girth. She always commenting on how much thicker I look and feel (she doesn't know about my PE) and how it always seems thicker after we haven't had sex in a few days ..... hehehe
                              GTO
                              Retired Moderator
                              PEGym Editor
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by GTO; 08-06-2010, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X