Briefs or Boxers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briefs or Boxers

I would like to know feelings or facts about underwear and penis growth and health. My underwear drawer is getting a little dingy and I will need to shop soon, because I can't do commando (fear of zipper bites). Support or let it hang?
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Here's a poll link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...thing-all.html

Comment

And another:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...vs-briefs.html

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Your welcome

Comment

i personally dont wear underwear, but you should definitely wear the least restricting type that you prefer. Briefs can restrict bloodflow to your penis, which is why boxers would be the better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by UnitaElevation View Post
              I can't do commando (fear of zipper bites).
              LOL! Never knew there was name for it, but that one is just perfect. I hate them bites too, so that's why I NEVER go commando. My preference are Boxer-Briefs; perfect balance of wiggle-room, support and protection. I would advice you to invest in a week's worth of Calvin Klein 365 Boxer-Briefs; they're worth every penny and will last forever.

Comment

I wonder if a lot of the guys that go "commando" are uncut. For me, as a circumcised guy, my glans just can't deal with zippers either.
                My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                  I wonder if a lot of the guys that go "commando" are uncut. For me, as a circumcised guy, my glans just can't deal with zippers either.
                  What i do is wear athletic shorts as underwear, under any other shorts/pants that i wear. Eliminates fear of "zipper bites" and allows as much room as commando.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                    LOL! Never knew there was name for it, but that one is just perfect. I hate them bites too, so that's why I NEVER go commando. My preference are Boxer-Briefs; perfect balance of wiggle-room, support and protection. I would advice you to invest in a week's worth of Calvin Klein 365 Boxer-Briefs; they're worth every penny and will last forever.
                    In all fairness I've never heard it called zipper bites either. A zipper does have teeth and it does tear hunks of flesh out. Oh, but it's the getting uncaught that really jerks a tear. Thanks I'll give CK 365 a try.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                      It does not matter were the zipper bites it's all in the great pain category; maybe plastic zippers in a new world. Then again that might be as bad, maybe velcro.....

Comment

Working...
                      X