Negatives to large girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negatives to large girth?

I am new to PE and starting at 6" EG. Now most women when well lubricated don't have a problem at all with 6 or even 7 EG unless they are absolute virgins.The problem may arise with getting a good BJ.My wife occasionaly complains that her mouth gets tired on a BJ so if I go to 6.5-7 " EG I do not know if she will be as happy as me. Her vagina and myself will probably enjoy the new size as she quite (too ?) flexible after two chidren . But I do not know if I will be getting the BJ's I want....

Originally posted by sotorp View Post
    I am new to PE and starting at 6" EG. Now most women when well lubricated don't have a problem at all with 6 or even 7 EG unless they are absolute virgins.The problem may arise with getting a good BJ.My wife occasionaly complains that her mouth gets tired on a BJ so if I go to 6.5-7 " EG I do not know if she will be as happy as me. Her vagina and myself will probably enjoy the new size as she quite (too ?) flexible after two chidren . But I do not know if I will be getting the BJ's I want....
    If that's a concern for you (getting adequate blowjobs), you might want to reconsider increasing girth. Apparently, you are pretty hefty as is (like you, my girth is pretty big but I want bigger - I'm aiming for 7") and if your wife is already complaining about a tired jaw, getting bigger may tire her out faster.

Coincidentally, my gf gave me the most amazing head yesterday afternoon (ranks in the top 5). I have added in some girth since we have been together and while she's noticed my increase, she hasn't really complained about me being too big or blowjobs.
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Your natural girth is already as big as most guys here are shooting for.

One downside to more girth is you can't do anal past a certain point--theoretically you're already past that point anyway.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'm also currently at 6" EG, and my ex always complained about her jaw hurting after a BJ. however, I've found I can enjoy some handjobs just as much and I still want to increase girth for sexual pleasure. If you love her BJs, however, I would agree with GettinThereOK's advice and reconsider going for girth gains.

Comment

Well anal is pretty uncomfortable for her so not much of that but it is not important in my book.
          I much prefer BJ.
          As a newbie PE I must say I am a bit dubious about claims of increasing cock size 100% volumetrically.I have not searched extensively in the forum for clear documentation pics that prove that some guys achieve gains over like 25-30% which seems more logical.Is there any?

Comment

Not really many pictures. Go by someones word...
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Have her lube her hands, spit or whatever, just roll her tongue under the head while the head is in her mouth as she strokes the shaft... kinda like doing rolling waves with the tongue... I am not close to 6" EG but this still feels good. My girl uses a twisting motion with her hands... brings me to climax everytime.
              Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
              Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
              Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike5150 View Post
                Have her lube her hands, spit or whatever, just roll her tongue under the head while the head is in her mouth as she strokes the shaft... kinda like doing rolling waves with the tongue... I am not close to 6" EG but this still feels good. My girl uses a twisting motion with her hands... brings me to climax everytime.
                Nice technique but sometimes you want to feel the head and as much of the shaft of your cock as possible to be enveloped in the nice silky warmth of her mouth ... damn - I'd better stop. Getting a little hot thinking about getting another one of those blowjobs! LOL
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                  Nice technique but sometimes you want to feel the head and as much of the shaft of your cock as possible to be enveloped in the nice silky warmth of her mouth ... damn - I'd better stop. Getting a little hot thinking about getting another one of those blowjobs! LOL
                  Yeah keep that thing limp, don't want you knocking over my monitor through the web :/

I am just saying... if being able to get a full in the mouth BJ is an issue because of girth... there are decent ways to play with the head and shaft.
                  Start - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                  Current - BPEL 6.5" EG 5.2"
                  Goal NBPEL 7.0" EG 6.0"

Comment

My wife is 5'5" and doesn't have any problem giving me head. At the same time we aren't talking deep throating or anything like that!! As long as we have at least a little foreplay and I don't just "ram" her, I can enter her without any problems.
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I am 6" girth ,my partner and I don't do anal,no problems with oral but she prefered 5.5" girth for vaginal sex.

Comment

At 5.5" my girlfriend has issues blowing me for a longer period of time. Need lots of foreplay or her being very wet before hand if I want my whole cock in her. She is permanently horny, so that's not much of an issue

Comment

I think it is safe to say that girth preferences vary as much as penis sizes.

-UYN-
                          19/04/2011
                          FG: 4.25" +0.45
                          FL: 5.19" +0.69
                          EG: 4.75" +0.45
                          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
                            I think it is safe to say that girth preferences vary as much as penis sizes.

-UYN-
                            And vagina sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                              And vagina sizes.
                              *Nods*

-UYN-
                              19/04/2011
                              FG: 4.25" +0.45
                              FL: 5.19" +0.69
                              EG: 4.75" +0.45
                              BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58