Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is ejaculation bad for PE?

Hi guys,
    I don't know if this was discussed before (if yes, kindly link the thread to this one , but my question is, why exactly does cumming limit gains? What is the science behind it? I have read the surveys here, but that does not really prove that ejaculation/cumming really limit gains though. There could be other factors that made the men who masturbated have less gains that those who did not masturbate.

I've always masturbated once a day, for me it is very therapeutic. It makes me less stressed and all. The thought of limiting masturbation to once a week or never is ludicrous! But then, I do want to get maximum gains from my PE workouts, especially because they take so much effort and time to do!

PS: Ive tried edging, but it doesnt really feel the same as when you cum. lol

Maybe someone could make everything clear for me. I just want to know the science behind it.

Thanks to everyone for sharing.
    August 13, 2010 - BPEL: 5.25"
    September 13, 2010 - BPEL: 5.44"
    October 13, 2010 - BPEL: ???
    November 13, 2010 - BPEL: ???
    GOAL - BPEL: 6 1/2" ++++ :D

Guys do this & ejaculate. They believe it results in bigger gains.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-works.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html

Did you read both of these?
    ejaculation vs PE gains
    masturbation vs pe gains

I don't know if anyone can prove one way or the other. You'll have to decide what is best for you.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

An oft discussed topic on the forums, i'm inclined to go along with Kingpole's opinion that your once a day ejaculation is fine, though i'd like to get down to every other day. We all know regular ejaculation is healty, good for the prostate and whatnot. I think its detrimental to pe when abused, days i've had several tugs a day my dicks looked and felt totally worn out, turtled somewhat and i wouldn't even bother pe'ing on those days.

Comment

I can't speak for a twenty or thirty year old libido, etc.--but I know when I pop too often, I'm not that interested in pursuing a solid p.e. session/workout. I am certainly capable of masturbating every day and I hope I am until the day I die, but it does limit my interest in sex and in p.e. That said, if you want to make the most of a long p.e. session, (my sessions sometimes last for an hour or more), I would wait until I completed my workout before finishing myself off.

Here is a recent example from my experience: I inherited a Bathmate and I also purchased a VacuTech penis pump--the first such gadgets I have ever used--other than hand-made ones. The VacuTech is great! It gets me all warmed up for a good jelqing session. It also gets me super warmed up before having sexual intercourse. But I read somewhere that one can use it strictly for masturbation if one so chooses. However, why use it for masturbation when it serves as an excellent jelqing device? Or at least, finish your pumping/jelqing session and then pop--same thing with the edging.

I have also discovered that if I can extend my workouts to two or three days in a row without ejaculating, (this is especially true with the edging), then my sessions are much more productive.

I guess it just depends on one's libido.

Comment

Generally with hanging, I have to stay flaccid. So I think masturbation would only interfere. Plus, hanging erect is begging for something to go wrong, so of course I have to think clean thoughts while hanging....

With other kinds of routines, guys constantly need erections, but I do think self control helps avoid wasting time... Sometimes there are those cases where I'm wasting time waiting for an erection to go down before I can start my next hanging set.

But every day, I induce an erection after my light jelqs to clear the dent off my penis (the attachment point always dents my shaft where it attaches after a few hours of hanging). It also seems like a good guarantee that I have restored circulation in my penis (an erection).

However, I'm usually sore at the attachment point after a lot of hanging, and masturbation or edging, whatever just makes it so I can't hang as much weight the next day. If I am tender enough, even too much sex with my wife can interfere. I'll be trying Essential Vein Oil (EVO) oil soon though to see if that helps.
          blink2000
          Last edited by blink2000; 08-17-2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

The problem with "clean thoughts," blink, is that dirty ones keep intruding!!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
              The problem with "clean thoughts," blink, is that dirty ones keep intruding!!

Comment

I cant masturbate that often because then I cant please my girl and do PE !! I need to have some sort of erection while jelquing, though if I think about my girl, EQ needs to be in 9 - 10 ... or 11 haha to be enjoyable for her I think.
                Started 15/July/2010
                Stats
                BPEL:5.75" EL: 5.25" EG:4.5"

Comment

Enjoy it all you can. When you get a bunch older, you can enjoy it, however the opportunities may not be as frequent.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                  X