stretching after exercising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching after exercising

So I've read about traction wrapping. Sounds like a good idea. Would it be a good idea for a beginner to do though?

As well after a workout would it be ok (or even a good idea) to stretch for a while after. I don't mean exert the same pressure you do as when you do the hand stretches, but extend it when you are flaccid and hold it for a while (kind of like the same idea as traction wrapping).

How about say in the shower after playing sports or a workout. I did my PE routine already for the day but am going to exercise later. In the shower later once I get all warmed up would it be ok to do streches again or anything (to the same pressure I do when doing the PE workout)? Or like I said a moment ago, just stretch myself out like traction wrapping for a while? Promote better growth perhaps?

Jwing too, does anyone or has anyone done two PE sessions in one day? I would imagine for advanced people not beginners right?
    thanks

does anyone or has anyone done two PE sessions in one day?
    Yes. I do it with hanging, its' called "split sets". I try to split my sets between morning & evening to increase gains & help heal in an elongated state. Hanging is an advanced exercise though, it's not advised when you're starting out. Once you've got some experience & conditioning its safe enough as long as you use good technique.

I don't know of any other type of PE where 'split sets' are strongly encouraged. I have notice a lot of extender users do this though, but I don't know if it's inadvertent or on purpose.

"In the shower...would it be ok to do streches again or anything "
    Once you finish the newbie routine, that can set a baseline for what gives gains. If you're not getting gains, you can do things like this to increase the intensity. If you're already gaining, then it might end up being counterproductive. Watch your PIs and do your best to figure out what is working for you, then stick with it.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'm still on my third month and I do this all day long. Whenever I have a chance to and every time I use the bathroom I stretch my penis straight out for a minute and sometimes I also do it straight up or down as well. Ever since I started to PE I always thought this was a great idea but was kind of afraid to try it because I always heard of overtraining, so I held back until I felt my penis tissues were strong enough.

Since you are also a newbie I would advice you to start off with JP's newbie routine and keep doing it until you feel that your tissues are strengthened enough to move on. You could actually start doing it but make sure you do it one step at a time. That's the way I have done it, even though I have moved on quickly but I only have let my penis guide me into doing so. Listen to your penis, good luck.
      The power of the mind is our strongest tool.

Comment

Is it ok for me to redo the JP90 streches after I finish my session?
        August 2011
        BPEL: 6.125
        MEG: 4.7

Short-Term Goal
        BPEL: 6.50"
        MEG: 5.00"

Comment

Working...
        X