Help or advice please with my routine...new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help or advice please with my routine...new to the forum

Howdy. I'm looking for some advice please on this routine I'm thinking about doing. Basically I bought an extender because I'm interested in gaining at least 1" on my NBPEl (5.75") and have been using the xtender for the last 9 weeks. I've also been jelqing for the last 8 weeks or 2 months.

So my question is should I incorporate the basic stretches in the JP 90 day routine into my regular 5 day 2 day off jelq workout (I've built up jelqing for 25 minutes from beginning at 10 minutes) and continue with that for the next 3 months? Or can I include some other exercises into the routine since I've already conditioned my penis having been jelqing for 2 months already? I've notice some gains in thickness (slight...but penis looks thicker and feels thicker). I was thinking about incorporating the o bends and just one set of tunic tug before the o bends. So my routine would look like this.

-10 minutes warm up
    -basic stretches and helicopters
    -5 mnutes warm up
    - tunica tug
    -O bends with warming my dick between each set before I add another finger to the ok grip
    -25 minute jelq
    -10 minute warm down

This routine seems too much I might think. So can I do the tunics tugs and O bends in a separate routine? And if so how man days a week should I do the tunica tug and o bends considerating I'll be doing the basic stretches and jelqing 5 days on 2 days off? I use my xtender in the evenings for 3-4 hours 5 days a week (it's a struggle to get more time in considering I could perhaps be using that time to do manual exercises. I've seen guys here make pretty decent and incredible gains using just manual exercises). I do my manual exercises in the morning and during my lunch break from work.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone or someone help me out please? I see folks are viewing the thread but not posting. Did I post this in the wrong area?

Comment

wait for some of the more experienced guys to view the thread to give you the best advice... a lot of new people like myself might not guide you in the right direction
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Don't do tunica tugs yet. I'm not sure on how advanced O bends are... but you should not start with tunica tugs.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
          Don't do tunica tugs yet. I'm not sure on how advanced O bends are... but you should not start with tunica tugs.
          I agree.

In fact, I suspect if you're not gaining it's because you're pushing too hard too soon.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I don't understand why people insist on tweaking JP's routine so early in their PE career. I can see adding some intensity to the exercises already in it, but adding advanced exercises I don't understand.
            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
              I don't understand why people insist on tweaking JP's routine so early in their PE career. I can see adding some intensity to the exercises already in it, but adding advanced exercises I don't understand.

^^^ I also argee with DownLow if you do go too advance will not gain .

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. I really appreciate the advice. I saw that the o bend cound be incorporated after 2-3 months of doing PE. That's why I had asked about it. I have not been doing the JP 90 routine but have been jelqing for 2 months already. But seems like the advice I'm getting here is to continue to jelq and add the basic stretches. So in essence I'll do the JP 90 day routine for 3 months and after that I can maybe add the o bends. Thanks again for all the advice. I was very confused. Now I understand what I need to do now.

Comment

Originally posted by coolbruh View Post
                  Thanks for all the feedback. I really appreciate the advice. I saw that the o bend cound be incorporated after 2-3 months of doing PE. That's why I had asked about it. I have not been doing the JP 90 routine but have been jelqing for 2 months already. But seems like the advice I'm getting here is to continue to jelq and add the basic stretches. So in essence I'll do the JP 90 day routine for 3 months and after that I can maybe add the o bends. Thanks again for all the advice. I was very confused. Now I understand what I need to do now.
                  watch your PIs.

if you're working out frequently & not gaining, you need to figure out why. TGC theory can help.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs)
                  The TGC Theory

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                    watch your PIs.

if you're working out frequently & not gaining, you need to figure out why. TGC theory can help.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs)
                    The TGC Theory
                    Thanks again Blink2000! That article is extremely informative. I think since I've been PEing only for 9 weeks now gains are probably too soon to see in erect length. But based on that article I think the tunica is what I need to work on. My erections are rock hard and sometime feel like penis will explode. Also my bpfsl/bpel is 0.5." the extender has helped in increasing my flaccid stretch.

But ill focus on length exercise way more than girth. Length is what I was initially going after. It's the reason I bought the extended device. So I'll jelq at 60% or less erection level. I may have been jelqing at higher erection qualities.

I've been extending mostly downwards but I've read that extending upwards focuses more on the tunica and not the ligaments as much.

Comment

Just make sure not to push too hard, too soon-- an injury is counterproductive & I have seen too many lately (like new guys jelqing really hard, & jelqing the glans hard too then losing feeling, etc.)

Comment

Working...
                      X