I finally decided to attempt PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally decided to attempt PE

Hello everyone, I've been reading a lot of threads and can't help but notice that no one really has any good before and after picture proof, which can turn off a lot of paranoid people.

Well I would like to do this, I'm planning on starting once I fully recover from my recent circumcision (3 days ago).
    The day before I start I will take pictures of my measurements with a piece of paper beside me saying "[email protected]", followed by a log of the exercises I do everyday. Probably posting a new picture (still with the paper proof) of any minor gains every month.

Is there a section that would be good for this on this forum? Or should I just make a free blog and post the link in my sig??

But yea, like I said it's going to take some time to recover before I start this. Also I was planning on just doing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine, any objections, recommendations?

Oh and while I was reading JP's guide I came across words like "kegel", I have no idea what that is, is there a thread that explains all the terminology? (Not the abbreviation one, I already found it)

Please reply with any suggestions or advice, Thanks!

Originally posted by xps View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been reading a lot of threads and can't help but notice that no one really has any good before and after picture proof, which can turn off a lot of paranoid people.

Well I would like to do this, I'm planning on starting once I fully recover from my recent circumcision (3 days ago).
    The day before I start I will take pictures of my measurements with a piece of paper beside me saying "[email protected]", followed by a log of the exercises I do everyday. Probably posting a new picture (still with the paper proof) of any minor gains every month.

Is there a section that would be good for this on this forum? Or should I just make a free blog and post the link in my sig??
    Welcome to PEGym

Either method is fine- you can also create a thread in the Progress Forum or create a new group.

But yea, like I said it's going to take some time to recover before I start this. Also I was planning on just doing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine, any objections, recommendations?
    That's an excellent place to start We also recommend reading this before starting: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/announcement-start-here-rules-best-posts-beginner-101-much-more.html

Oh and while I was reading JP's guide I came across words like "kegel", I have no idea what that is, is there a thread that explains all the terminology? (Not the abbreviation one, I already found it)

Please reply with any suggestions or advice, Thanks!
    This page gives clear written and video descriptions of many exercises.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym and good luck!
      My log
      Starting - 6 Feb 2010: BPEL 5.6"; MEG 4.7"
      Current - 14 Aug 2010: BPEL 6.2"; MEG 4.9"
      Current Goal - BPEL 6.7"; MEG 5.1"

Comment

Thank you Big AL!
        I'll read those 2 links you gave me.
        Also I believe I'm going just make a blog because I look at the posts in the progress forum and I use interest in it because there's 60 pages on each persons of other member's just commenting.
        Atleast on a blog people can comment but it wont take away from my information, you know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
        X