noob questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob questions

hey about to start JP90 day routine woo hoo!

wanner know some short quick questions.

- how important is it for warmup? i will be jelqing in shower and im curious how long i should be warming up with hot water direct on penis.
    - i dont get what V Jelqs are?? :S
    - Is masturbation a key factor?? should i stop my masturbating or keep it going, otherwise ill be over training penis with masturbation/jelqing 2 days on 1 day off, no time for masturbation??

- thanks all
    STARTING STATS:
    NBPEL: 5.5"
    MEG: 4.5"
    SHORT TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 6"
    MEG: 5"
    LONG TERM GOAL:
    NBPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.5"

:) lets start growing baby! :)

Warmup....Important...it is for all excercise and the PEGym is kinda that for your penis.
    Five minutes under the shower will suffice, perhaps a light jelq at the same time.
    V Jelqs...Spread the four fingers on your hand from the middle ( two each side ) Hook the fingers, Put your penis between the hooked fingers, palm of hand facing body, then with pressure from fingers pushing together slide your hand up your penis, up to but not over your glans. This way of Jelqing can bring an erection, try to keep the erection level down to the 30% range.
    Masturbation...carry on, read up on Edging ( Type Edging in the search field )

Take Care.

Comment

My advice bro is make yourself a rice rock( uncooked rice in a sock) and then you put it in microwave for 1 and a hlf. This is a way better way to warm up. Also warm up for atleast 10 minutes

Comment

yeah i would dude, i dont have that kind of privacy though, its annoying! :'(.

this privacy issue is making it difficult for me to start this stuff
        STARTING STATS:
        SHORT TERM GOAL:
        LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

Answers To your Questions:

Originally posted by heytherbilly View Post
          - how important is it for warmup? i will be jelqing in shower and im curious how long i should be warming up with hot water direct on penis.
          Warmup Importance? = extremely important. You'll gain more with a better warm-up. It improves the elasticity of your tissues and helps prevent injuries too.

Warm-up (Rice Sock)
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...e-heat-pe.html

- i dont get what V Jelqs are?
          Jelq Video
          How to V-Jelq
          V-Jelq video

- Is masturbation a key factor?
          Guys that do it too much can get skin soreness issues with PE. Also, if you feel close to an injury, or really fatigued, you need to let your penis rest.

Privacy:
          Any of the ideas in this article might help. Another idea not mentioned in the article is stealth ADS, which can help too.
          Private Penile Enhancement
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

yeah i would dude, i dont have that kind of privacy though, its annoying! :'(.

this privacy issue is making it difficult for me to start this stuff
            Say the rice rock is used to massage your sore muscles. That is what I say when my parents ask wtf is that for.

Comment

hey dudes, did a normal beginner routine today..
              After session my penis hung for abit like it felt solid after workout ... about 30min later it dropped down to normal penis size.. if not smaller? felt like it was turtling abit, is this a NEG PI?
              STARTING STATS:
              SHORT TERM GOAL:
              LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

hey about to start JP90 day routine woo hoo!

wanner know some short quick questions.

- i dont get what V Jelqs are?? :S
                - Is masturbation a key factor?? should i stop my masturbating or keep it going, otherwise ill be over training penis with masturbation/jelqing 2 days on 1 day off, no time for masturbation??

- thanks all
                Warmup? Vital. Helps prevent injury and promotes circulation - which are two tings of extreme importance.

hey dudes, did a normal beginner routine today..
                After session my penis hung for abit like it felt solid after workout ... about 30min later it dropped down to normal penis size.. if not smaller? felt like it was turtling abit, is this a NEG PI?
                It's normal. Your cock will eventually revert. The key is keeping it in its elongated and flushed state as long possible.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                  Warmup? Vital. Helps prevent injury and promotes circulation - which are two tings of extreme importance.

It's normal. Your cock will eventually revert. The key is keeping it in its elongated and flushed state as long possible.
                  Yeah true, i remember few days ago after routine, my penis was hanging abit, felt like larger in flaccid state, throughout day i was like kegelling while watching tv and like playing with it and it kept that size throughout the day for ages ... went to bed etc still felt good, got morning wood next morning, kept it going in this like hung flaccid state without knowing like, felt natural for abit ... was good feeling
                  STARTING STATS:
                  SHORT TERM GOAL:
                  LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

last night did a workout, today my penis seemed it was hanging more full flaccid, although the shaft of penis was hurting alittle bit to cause discomfort, was serious pain, but there was some discomfort, its towards shaft and the head of penis. Is this NEG PI?

edit: also since i started pe about 2 weeks ago, i used to be hornier and masturbate at least 3 times a week, im masturbating once a week, im not even horny anymore?? is this another bad sign? like i dont have any urge to masturbate?? although i can get erections very easily.
                    heytherbilly
                    Last edited by heytherbilly; 08-26-2010, 02:13 AM.
                    STARTING STATS:
                    SHORT TERM GOAL:
                    LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

last night did a workout, today my penis seemed it was hanging more full flaccid, although the shaft of penis was hurting alittle bit to cause discomfort, was serious pain, but there was some discomfort, its towards shaft and the head of penis. Is this NEG PI?
                      You're might be trying to push too hard too soon. The gains will come with very slow increases in the amount of force you're using on your penis. Start soft-- don't use a super tight grip at first. At least part of the idea behind the newbie routine is to condition your tissues so you wont easily get injured. If you're going full blast out of the gates, its sort of defeating the purpose of that.

edit: also since i started pe about 2 weeks ago, i used to be hornier and masturbate at least 3 times a week, im masturbating once a week, im not even horny anymore?? is this another bad sign? like i dont have any urge to masturbate?? although i can get erections very easily.
                      Your body will need time to adapt --its likely you're just fatigued. If it doesn't improve that might not be good. Hopefully its just a temporary thing. If it doesn't go away its possible you're over-working.

Comment

thanks for help blink.. one more question, should i be doing kegels whilst flaccid or hard??

also im following JP's90 routine..
                        - what does it mean by helicopter shakes
                        - what does it mean when he states to "Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right."

thanks
                        heytherbilly
                        Last edited by heytherbilly; 08-26-2010, 06:44 AM.
                        STARTING STATS:
                        SHORT TERM GOAL:
                        LONG TERM GOAL:

Comment

thanks for help blink.. one more question, should i be doing kegels whilst flaccid or hard??
                          Someone like Pirate or Kingpole could answer that easily; I don't know if it makes a difference. I always did my kegels while jelqing and lately I do them while doing my light jelqs, or while I'm hanging (although they seem to add some fatigue while hanging).

also im following JP's90 routine..
                          - what does it mean by helicopter shakes
                          I would read the JP 90 thread, I am sure this is covered. My newbie routine was closer to the Babbis or PESG routine (I never did Jon Pop's 90 day routine).

Sorry, I don't know the answer

what does it mean when he states to "Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right
                          he's having you do clockwise & counterclockwise rotary stretches (rotate while doing a manual stretch).

Comment

Working...
                          X