Bad beginners words!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad beginners words!

Often when I read a post from a beginner I see words that shouldn't be there but yet they are. I can't fault the beginner afterall they're just beginners! Depending on some of the words they use I can almost predict,at times, who's going to be here 6 months from now and who will vanish in a few weeks. I'd like to make a list of words that shouldn't be used in pe and anyone else that has a few throw them in. They are;
    how fast
    how soon
    how long
    when
    quick
    easy
    how much
    Okay guys add yours!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

I agree. Some of these guys are probably the same ones that end up in the injury forum.

"I was jelqing and I can't figure out why my penis is numb"
    "I can't keep an erection now, what's going on?"
    "Is it bad if I'm peeing blood?"
    "I wore my extender and my penis turned blueish/purplish, is that bad?"

I only cringe when I think of how many guys must be out there not posting their injuries. I think everyone gets at least minor injuries eventually even if they are careful (if they keep PEing for years). But it seems so many guys want to jelq or stretch really hard almost from the start.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Cusp, I'm 27 days in and HAVEN'T used any of those words. Because I'm sticking it out. Woohoo!

...So how long until I see 4"?
      8-1-10 11-1-11
      BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
      BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
      MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
      NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
      BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by bobberick View Post
        Cusp, I'm 27 days in and HAVEN'T used any of those words. Because I'm sticking it out. Woohoo!

...So how long until I see 4"?

Comment

It's been two weeks, why haven't I gained?!?!
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

"Does masturbation hinder my gain?"

"Why would you say masturbation slows my gain?"

"Is there any proof that masturbation is bad?"

"Can I masturbate during PE?"

"PLEASE tell me masturbation is good for PE so I don't have to fight my addiction!"
            AP90 member.

Comment

Originally posted by ManWithPlan View Post
              "Does masturbation hinder my gain?"

"Why would you say masturbation slows my gain?"

"Is there any proof that masturbation is bad?"

"Can I masturbate during PE?"

"PLEASE tell me masturbation is good for PE so I don't have to fight my addiction!"
              Hahahahaha

Comment

ur bad lads laughin at us grunts.....lol

Comment

Nah no one is laughing. When you start, or if you're young, you want everything too quickly,and that just isn't the way. How many guys started that could have made good gains if they were patient and stuck with it. But soon as the say "how quick" or ' what's an easy way" at times I want to tell them not even to bother; they will waste some time over 2 or 3 weeks and then drift off not knowing what they could have had! There a guy on here who keeps asking for proof. Trust me no proof will be good enough so why come here and make good people spend their time trying to convince you when no proof will ever satisfy you. Do it or not;results will come in time. and don't bother the rest of us with stupidity. Act like a grownup, which is very hard for some!

Comment

"So i've read the exercises and routines and i'm going to start, my question is can anyone give me an exercise to speed up length and girth gains?" That one pops up a lot, and never ceases to amaze!

Comment

Im a beginner my self ... I found this site a year ago .. did it for 2 weeks then slacked off .. i started begging of this month doing basic warm up stretches , jeqls and kegals .. but im going to do something diffrent and switch my routine every month to keep me motivated and figure out what excersises feel like its doing the best work out ... after ill mix it up and stick with it ... o and unlike any other beginner .. I did not even measure anything untill 1 month is done .. when its done ill measure then start tracking it .. that way i kno ill have atleast 1 month done without checking it everyday haha .. But I am committed this time .. I'm 18 rite now turning 19 in may hopefully till then ill see some good gains and start going to bars and bang some milf's

Comment

Just be careful since some exercises are high injury risk if you don't have a lot of previous PE experience. I think you should just start with manual stretches & jelqing, at least for some period of time just to get conditioning & experience. Then once you start to experiment, you're less likely to injure yourself.

Heres' a few good options on starting routines:

Beginner Routines
                        Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
                        Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
                        Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
                        Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Comment

How about proof,skeptic,guarentee

Comment

I had to go back and look. I'm OK so far. I've known from the start that I can't get anything overnite, (well I could tear my dick off, but I'm kind of attached to it and I'm sure I'd miss it). I've been using "The Book" it has made it very clear, easy does it, slow gains and don't hurt yourself. For me I have decided to only check for gains after one month, which is in a few days, and watch my PIs, penis health first. We'll see but I think it's looking good.Yeah, that's how I roll.
                            ​The enemy of good is not bad
                            The enemy of good is better

Comment

"my penis just fell off, is this a sign that its making room for growth?"

Comment

Working...
                              X