Need Basic Method Of Ballooning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Basic Method Of Ballooning

Hi everyone, this is my first thread on this forum and I already feel very welcome and comfortable to talk about anything.

Well let me get straight to the reason I made this thread because I've been reading about ballooning for around 3 days now and to be honest I'm a still a newbie at it all and I didn't understand a thing every web said about ballooning. I'm looking for someone who could post me a very basic and easy to understand method of ballooning. I've just started jelqing and I'm not sure
    if I'm doing it right. If someone could please either post a very basic or newbie understandable method of ballooning or atleast a video of ballooning it would be very helpful
    for me and also other newbies that have the same problem.

Sorry bout the font changing I'm posting my thread through my phone and I'm finding it too
    difficult to change the font back lol haha

If you want something basic try stop/start edging.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      If you want something basic try stop/start edging.
      That's very good advice.

Once you master edging, then you're ready to try balooning. Until then, you're probably not ready.
      Edging 101
      Ballooning 101

In both cases the articles are very, very short. You'll have to sift through several pages on each thread to get a good feel for what both are, how to do them & how to deal with problems, etc.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I have allways considered edging as an area in which there are many forms, of which ballooning is one.

Comment

I tried edgeing today I'm sure if I'm doing it right though. The way i'm doing it is sort of like an one handed jelq but focusing mainly one the top of the penis then I'd rub on my nob and when i feel cum about to come out i do kegels which is like tensing your lower abs and it sucks back in. If I'm doing anything wrong ( or everything lol ) plz correct me

Comment

Originally posted by WANTA8INCH View Post
            I tried edgeing today I'm sure if I'm doing it right though. The way i'm doing it is sort of like an one handed jelq but focusing mainly one the top of the penis then I'd rub on my nob and when i feel cum about to come out i do kegels which is like tensing your lower abs and it sucks back in. If I'm doing anything wrong ( or everything lol ) plz correct me
            Sounds good so far. Kegel ligtly while stroking your ding dong. Then when the urge to cum comes, relax the kegel. stop stroking your ding dong and gently massage your balls. Then when the sensation to cum leaves begin kegaling and stroking the cock again, repeat this method as much as you want.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Ok all good just one more thing is there anything else I should be doing? E.g stretchs or anything like that, and also does it make a difference if I use conditioner as a lubricant instead of oil? When should I expect to see results? I'm determined to go on for another 10 years for a 10 inch lol

Comment

Ballooning & edging are more supplementary exercises; they form a part of a routine. The core of your routine still needs to be stretching, jelqing, whatever--actually doing an excercise of some kind. It appears you're new, so here's 4x different ways you can start:

Beginner Routines
                Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
                Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
                Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
                Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Just pick what you like best

Start light & work into it. You can include edging with it too--of course. (you might not find it mentioned in the routines above).

Comment

Originally posted by WANTA8INCH View Post
                  also does it make a difference if I use conditioner as a lubricant instead of oil?
                  Actually, don't use shampoo or conditioner on your wang. You might risk a chemical burn which is just not good for you.

While Baby oil or EVO oil are probably the 2x favorite jelq lubricants, these probably don't hold up the best in a shower. Some guys recommend Vaseline for jelqing in the shower since it doesn't come off quite so easily.

Comment

Actually blink edging alone can cause growth ,but it has a few limitations,so it is usually done as a supplementary exercise as you say.

Comment

Instead of warming up can I just leave Johnson under some hot shower water for around 10 minutes?

Comment

I would only do that if you can't find the privacy to warm up with a rice sock. Some guys use the shower-- but I don't think it's as good of a warmup.

A better warmup will give you better gains by helping you avoid an injury & by increasing the elasticity of your ligaments, tunica & other penile tissues. It seems guys starting out tend to make better gains if they use a warmup.

So to answer your question, yes that will work, but it's not the best warmup. However! I think that warmup is fine if you're just using the bathmate & not doing a full routine.

Comment

Working...
                        X