Edging with little a ejaculation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging with little a ejaculation?

Hey guys, I almost hit a month with PE, and I'm still trying to improve at edging. my problem is when I reach the point of no return, I'm able to hold back my ejaculation, but sometimes, a little bit forms at the tip of my penis. is that alright? will it affect my gains that bad if I ejaculate just a little bit?

-Thanks

Ejaculation doesn't negatively affect gains, and in addition your edging will only help you in regards to PE. So don't worry

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Do you kegel edge ? I take it you are talking a partial ejaculation not pre cum? In either case it is not a problem.

Comment

Sorry to hijack, but I'm curious about what pegasus means when he say's kegel edge. Also I cant manage to hold a kegel for anything. At least I don't feel like i can. I can feel the initial contraction, but cant really tell when I let it go so I don't know when its released. Also I'm still learning my PONT so I need to learn to force myself to kegel at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky808 View Post
          Hey guys, I almost hit a month with PE, and I'm still trying to improve at edging. my problem is when I reach the point of no return, I'm able to hold back my ejaculation, but sometimes, a little bit forms at the tip of my penis. is that alright? will it affect my gains that bad if I ejaculate just a little bit?

-Thanks
          You are fine.
          Keep practicing.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ac1d View Post
            Sorry to hijack, but I'm curious about what pegasus means when he say's kegel edge. Also I cant manage to hold a kegel for anything. At least I don't feel like i can. I can feel the initial contraction, but cant really tell when I let it go so I don't know when its released. Also I'm still learning my PONT so I need to learn to force myself to kegel at this point.
            Part of the training to achieve a DO (Dry Orgasm) and become MMO (Male Multiple Orgasmic) is to edge to the PONR and then stop your ejaculation by kegeling hard.
            If you can't hold a kegel very long then you should be working on that by doing stamina work. Do you cum quickly?
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

There is more than one way to edge, I suggest most beginers begin with stop/start. This does not require kegals. I suggest you do this and a seperate kegel routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Frisky808 View Post
                I'm able to hold back my ejaculation, but sometimes, a little bit forms at the tip of my penis. is that alright? will it affect my gains that bad if I ejaculate just a little bit?
                This happens to me as well, and as others have said yes it's alright and no it won't negatively affect your gains. I've been trying to "kegel hard" before the PONR as others have suggested in order to train myself to dry orgasm.

Comment

The gains woun't be affected until you ejacuate the sperm, because in the sperm are some chemicals which contract your muscles and thats why you can't go hard for a while after the ejacuation.
                  The ejacuation witch you have is not the sperm it is from your seminal vechile, it is near the bladder, this liquid is only use by your organism to lubricate the urethra for the sperm to come out, it is colourless, without smell liquid.
                  So don't be afraid if you ejacuate a little bit of this liquid it is normal.
                  Begining stats

BPEL 6.5"
                  NBPEL 6.1"
                  EG at begining 4.5"
                  EG at middle 4.9"
                  EG at the head 4.7"

Now 2010.11.26
                  BPEL 6.8"
                  NBPEL 6.3"
                  EG at begining 4.7"
                  EG at middle 5"
                  EG at the head 4.9"