- 09-04-2010 #1
I'm new from PE and slowly read the information on PEGYM. I just read JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and since english is not my first langage I not sure to undesstand the expression "loss of tug". I try translator but this is not helping me. Somebody can give me a clear definition of what exactly is the "loss of tug".
- 09-04-2010 #2
- 09-04-2010 #3
thank for this link. I will read it. Actually, my only real worry is to over-train and hurt myself. Or not training enough to get gain. I suppose it took time to calibrate. As it will take time before I'll be good at recognize and understand the PI correctly.
- 09-04-2010 #4
If you don't want to over-train, PESG's routine might be better for you. You might also enjoy his story. You could 'graduate' to JP's routine in a month or two once you feel ready (JPs routine is very similar, just more exercises, etc).
Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"
- 09-04-2010 #5
- By More in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:43 AM
- By Stumpy in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:03 AM
- By jb357 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2010, 04:22 PM
- By bighaley21 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2010, 12:04 AM
- By dogdogx12 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 09:53 AM