Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warming Down???

Hi everyone,

I was wondering today I know it's very important to warm up so I do so but is there much importance for warming up as in finishing your workout and then warming up again because I haven't been doing that and I wanted to know if there's anything wrong with not doing it?

Cheers

Some guys swear by it, others don't do it. It's up to you really. I always warm down and find the additional post-workout heat normally helps to keep my penis engorged for longer.

Comment

I hear remek's book recommends only a cooldown. If you do a cooldown, you only need 2 minutes of something relatively cool & you don't want to turtle either...

I personally always use a warm up & warm down. I do 20 minutes of each with a rice sock.

The warm-down helps my flaccid stop turtling if I had a hard session or if I am sore at all. Keeping a fat, thick flaccid by warming it up has helped me prevent turtling. I am naturally a grower, not a shower--so a cooldown of any kind makes me turtle. I would only do it if I was near injury.

I researched this subject myself & most veterans do recommend a warmdown & most PE veterans agree that a cooldown is definitely beneficial if you're near injury.

I don't ever finish without a warmdown -- in my own mind its important.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I warm down most of the time, but if I miss it here or there I don't worry over it. It does leave you in a plump flacid state and that CAN'T be a bad thing.

Comment

I'm of an "old school" mentality in that I've warmed up and down as long as I've been doing PE.....which is 6 years now. When I first got into PE, pre and post workout warmups were stressed so I've always done it.

A warm up is a must to prevent injuries.....the warm down??? You can probably get away without doing it but to be on the safe side, I would do it.
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I would cool down if I could but I'm not finding the time for it, it seems like when it's time for me to cool down my mums bashing the shower door screaming for me to get out from how long I take lol

Comment

Working...
            X