Are Uli's good for girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Uli's good for girth

I just wanna know if anybody has had any success by incorporating uli"s into their daily routine
    any feedback will be appreciated
    thanks

yes they are great for girth...also try some squeezes at 30%-50% for girth gains
    02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
    10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
    5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
    7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
    LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

ok thanks alot ikered i just wanted to be sure. so now that i know that it helps girth
      im going to use it in my routine

Comment

How can I make uris?
        I would love to gain a bit in girt as I look a bit skinny.

Comment

check this link out and it will show you how to do the exercise
          Uli | Penis Exercise

Comment

They are good, but not for beginners, make sure you are properly conditioned first.
            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
              They are good, but not for beginners, make sure you are properly conditioned first.
              Absolutely correct. I have worked my bad boy real hard during PE routines, but the first time I did these my glans hurt for a couple of days. You can definitely bite off more than you can chew if you aren't careful.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by DownLow View Post
                i forgot to mention this...i didnt start doing them until after i complete JPs newbie routine so dont start until then or your conditioned enough, usually after 2-3 months of beginner stuff
                02/1/10: BPEL - 6"; EG - 4"
                10/1/10: BPEL - 6.75"; EG 5.00"
                5/1/15: BPEL - 6.50"; EG - 5"
                7/1/21: BPEL - 6.25", EG - 4.75

STG: 7"x5"
                LTG: 8"x6"

Comment

Yes you only joined in september so unless you have a couple of months experience before that I would guess you're not conditioned.
                  As for people who have gained using them, the exercise is named after a user called ulistretch who popularized the exercise, supposedly gaining over 2 inches in girth with them.
                  Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
                    Yes you only joined in september so unless you have a couple of months experience before that I would guess you're not conditioned.
                    As for people who have gained using them, the exercise is named after a user called ulistretch who popularized the exercise, supposedly gaining over 2 inches in girth with them.
                    I'm not gay, but I would have to see it to believe it!!!!
                    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                    The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Haha I know, the guy said he went from 6 inches girth to over 8, with over 9 inches glans circumference. It was one of those things that guys just believed without seeing I think, like Bib, that's why the exercise is so popular.
                      I'll try to find a link...
                      Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Are links to thunder's ok? I think the key factor in this routine is doing the workout twice a day AM and PM. I read a thread recently over there about a guy who did the twice daily workouts and had around 4 inches length gains.
                        Step 3 in the routine is what we will recognise as a uli, so it's sometimes called uli#3, there are variations now so it may be different from what is in the exercise section now. Well here's ulistretch's routine.

penis-enlargement-manual.*************.org/uli-routine.html
                        Last edited by aidan784; 10-06-2010, 07:57 AM. Reason: Trying to repair link
                        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

For those interested in reading about Ulistretch's apparent gains and seeing his own description of the exercise, as I don't think my link worked, just type 'uli routine' into google, and it should be the first result.
                          Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Working...
                          X