Is PE going mainstream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PE going mainstream?

I just stumbled upon a CBS Online article, written by the highly supportive WebMD website. On it, I found an article about penis enlargement (various methods, including an extender device and jelqing). Although the doctor didn't directly recommend the extender, he did suggest that PE is possible.

Originally posted by article
    (WebMD) Our email inboxes fill up every day with advertisements for pills, ointments, supplements, and contraptions aimed at enhancing penis size, sexual stamina, or libido. It’s a testimony to men’s abiding insecurities about sexual performance. The question is, do any of these “male enhancement” techniques really work?

Richard, a mechanic from upstate New York, is a muscular, athletic guy. He has a loving wife who has always enjoyed their sex life. But ever since he was a young boy, Richard couldn’t get over the feeling that his penis was too small. In public bathrooms, he’d use the handicapped stall. He felt embarrassed in gym locker rooms and when standing naked before his wife. “I didn’t feel manly enough,” he tells WebMD . . . Read More
    Discussion: Do you think PE will be mainstream in the near future?
    Last edited by remek; 09-21-2007, 08:51 PM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Remek,
    I think that in a couple more years there will be more talks about it and advertisements about PE. Also think that the enlargement pills will no longer be the thing to look for, because PE will the mainstream for men searching for a larger penis.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

I would say not in the near future, but maybe 10-15 years down the track natural penis enlagement will be more known to the public. Not nessecarily practiced though. There are alot of things that can be done to improve the body that are well known ie weightlifting, but still the ammount of people that do this is minimalistic. PE may be different though. Who knows.

Hopefully I have a large piece before it becomes mainstream then other guys will be working on theirs and I will already be finished.
      Start: 25.08.07
      Length: 6.5" BPEL(6"NBPEL)
      Girth: Unsure because I measured at the base instead of mid shaft.

Currently: 05.10.07
      Length: 7.25" BPEL(6.75 NBPEL)
      Girth: 5.125" @ the Midshaft.

Goals: By the end of 07.
      Length: 7.50" BPEL(7" NBPEL)
      Girth: 5.50" @ the Midshaft.

Comment

I have tried pills before and I have seen no effect. I just found out about PEing about a week ago, but if this is the real deal I would hope it goes mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
          Remek,
          I think that in a couple more years there will be more talks about it and advertisements about PE. Also think that the enlargement pills will no longer be the thing to look for, because PE will the mainstream for men searching for a larger penis.
          I think it's just around the corner to, Dust. Your right that it will start out with more and more talks, and eventually people will start to realize: Hey, how can PE be fake, yet still gain so much publicity? Sooner or later, people will have to wise up.

Maybe when PE does go mainstream enlargement pills will be pushed by bigger companies, such as Pfizer or some big supplement companies. There's no doubt that supplements help in weightlifting, and if it turns out that they do help in PE too, then there will most likely be some big boys jumping into the game.
          "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by zmxncbv View Post
            I would say not in the near future, but maybe 10-15 years down the track natural penis enlagement will be more known to the public. Not nessecarily practiced though. There are alot of things that can be done to improve the body that are well known ie weightlifting, but still the ammount of people that do this is minimalistic. PE may be different though. Who knows.

Hopefully I have a large piece before it becomes mainstream then other guys will be working on theirs and I will already be finished.
            zmx: You really think it will be another 10-15 years? That's a long ways away.

Comment

The deal is real here.

Originally posted by matrix_1110 View Post
              I have tried pills before and I have seen no effect. I just found out about PEing about a week ago, but if this is the real deal I would hope it goes mainstream.
              Matrix: It's the real deal, but it definitely takes time. Good luck and just let us know if you have any questions.

Comment

Penis Health

Remek,
                This past Monday I had to go to my Doctor for a physical. While my wife was still in the room with me, she asked the Doctor this Question: Is it good to use weights on the penis, because my husband has and gained over 2-1/2"from doing just that? Answer: As long as he is still having strong erections and it is still a healthy penis it don't hurt using weights. He was really amazed that I gained that much length through PE. After he got through checking the penis and testicles he was satisfied that there wasn't any damage done.
                Dustpan
                Last edited by Dustpan; 09-23-2007, 10:21 PM.

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
                  zmx: You really think it will be another 10-15 years? That's a long ways away.
                  Well, maybe that is a bit long. It's been around for over a thouand years and 99% of people probably dont know about it still. Sure, with the internet it may spread quicker. I dont know how long the internet has been around but I'm sure there have probably been PE sites for a while. It will probably much earlier than 10-15 years, but what you and I think is "Mainstream" is probably different.

Probably something like 5 years till it is known by alot of people.

But if it isnt, thats fine with me. I would prefer to be on the big side then on the small side.

It will be a good thing if men can have their insecurities though and make sex more pleasurable for their partners sooner better than later though.
                  Start: 25.08.07
                  Length: 6.5" BPEL(6"NBPEL)
                  Girth: Unsure because I measured at the base instead of mid shaft.

Currently: 05.10.07
                  Length: 7.25" BPEL(6.75 NBPEL)
                  Girth: 5.125" @ the Midshaft.

Goals: By the end of 07.
                  Length: 7.50" BPEL(7" NBPEL)
                  Girth: 5.50" @ the Midshaft.

Comment

zmx:

You make a good point about it being around for so long. At least, that's what people say. I know Jelqing has been around for 20 or so years, and an article was even written about in a Muscle Magazine a while back
                    . . . That's a type of mainstream, for sure.

Perhaps the Internet has helped bring PE together (with forums), while at the same time making it seem less likely (with paysites claiming people can gain 5 inches in 5 weeks).

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                      Remek,
                      This past Monday I had to go to my Doctor for a physical. While my wife was still in the room with me, she asked the Doctor this Question: Is it good to use weights on the penis, because my husband has and gained over 2-1/2"from doing just that? Answer: As long as he is still having strong erections and it is still a healthy penis it don't hurt using weights. He was really amazed that I gained that much length through PE. After he got through checking the penis and testicles he was satisfied that there wasn't any damage done.
                      Dust:

WOW! What an experience with the doc, eh? Did the doctor ask you any detailed questions about PE?

Comment

Remek,

My Doctor did want to know how long I've been using weights, so I told him over 1-1/2 years. I also told him that I had been doing Penis Exercising since July of 2005.
                        I had mentioned to the Doctor over a year ago that I was interrested in enlarging my penis. He had told me to get a pump for the penis.

Dusty

Comment

I wonder if the good ole' doctor does some PE with a pump? That's not too uncommon for some doctors. Maybe you should send him here?

Comment

I remember reading an artice in penhouse forum about jelqing, but they called in milking the penis, and that was before i got married in 1985, so its been written about for a while now. But I hope it doesn't go too mainstream, because I don't want everyone having a big cock, only me and my buddies on this site lol...

Comment

I found PE back in November of 2002, I joined one of those pay for play sites.
                              When I discovered BetterMan on March 13th. 2003, my official starting date, I had already gained 1/2" in BPEL and 1/4' in girth by following a manual exercise program.
                              My starting stats before PE:
                              BPEL....4 3/4"
                              EGMS...4 1/4"

When I joined BetterMan, because of a link to the Jelq Device, I was;
                              BPEL....5"
                              EGMS...4 1/2"

Now, over 5 years into doing the "Rub and Tug", I am happy to post my current stats.
                              BPEL....8 1/2"
                              MSEG...6 1/2"

I worked very hard for these gains and changed up my program many, many times over the years. I'm glad that remek linked me to this site, I would be glad to help anyone with questions. JP

I hope you don't get mad at me remek, but I am going to post the URL to BetterMan.
                              Penis Enlargement Forum - BetterMan.com

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X