Surgery Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surgery Option

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone here has got any surgery done on their penis? If so what you got done and what the results were would be great.

I just want a bigger schlong, I dont care how I get it, I want it now.

Dude you've been a member here for a year, have you done any PE? Any results?
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Wow, before you consider surgery you need to consider all the really bad outcomes that can result if things go even a little bit wrong with the surgery. Anything invasive like that has MAJOR potential bad side effects. You need to carefully assess the risks.

Comment

No,

I struggle to find privacy and time to do PE, I would be very willing to pay someone to do it for me, hence the surgery option.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
          Wow, before you consider surgery you need to consider all the really bad outcomes that can result if things go even a little bit wrong with the surgery. Anything invasive like that has MAJOR potential bad side effects. You need to carefully assess the risks.
          Well with the way I am feeling at the moment I feel it is the only option, its really affecting everything I do in life at the moment.

Comment

How does it affect everything you do?

I'm also curious about anyone who has had the surgery, how it turned out for them. Are you happy with it?
            Last edited by steve123; 10-11-2010, 07:33 PM.
            My Progress

Comment

Honestly, this is how I see your situation. You can either:

1. Pay THOUSANDS for surgery, and HOPE nothing goes wrong (which is NO guarantee because your penis is very fragile piece of art work). And if something does go wrong, not only have you lost thousands on the operation, but you probably lost your ability to get an erection.

OR

2. You can do PE for ~2 years, gain 2-3 inches in your length and 1-2 inches in your girth, costing you almost NOTHING (I say almost because you might spend a couple hundred on supplements and a pump) which is WAYY better then first option. ANDDD you can't harm your penis permananelty (couple bruises here and there if you're not careful which isn't too bad).

So if I was you, I would definitely choose option 2.
              Start
              6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
              4.8" MEG

07/2017
              8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
              5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
              7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
              5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
              4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Originally posted by pe4life2 View Post
                Honestly, this is how I see your situation. You can either:

1. Pay THOUSANDS for surgery, and HOPE nothing goes wrong (which is NO guarantee because your penis is very fragile piece of art work). And if something does go wrong, not only have you lost thousands on the operation, but you probably lost your ability to get an erection.

OR

2. You can do PE for ~2 years, gain 2-3 inches in your length and 1-2 inches in your girth, costing you almost NOTHING (I say almost because you might spend a couple hundred on supplements and a pump) which is WAYY better then first option. ANDDD you can't harm your penis permananelty (couple bruises here and there if you're not careful which isn't too bad).

So if I was you, I would definitely choose option 2.

I agree!

Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by 1inch View Post
                  No,

I struggle to find privacy and time to do PE, I would be very willing to pay someone to do it for me, hence the surgery option.
                  Read this; you might find it helpful. A lot of guys stealth PE.
                  Private Penile Enhancement

Also...

Surgery:
                  Phalloplasties: Botched Penile Surgeries
                  My Penis & I (Surgery Documentary)
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

The thing is though, it takes YEARS I want to achieve my goals now.

Im 19 years old, I should be out getting as much action as possible but due to my size im sitting on my backside on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by 1inch View Post
                      The thing is though, it takes YEARS I want to achieve my goals now.

Im 19 years old, I should be out getting as much action as possible but due to my size im sitting on my backside on this site.
                      What's your stats right now? And what do your goals look like?

You can either be depressed and not go out for 2 years while you PE, or you can start going out now and still do PE. It's not always about the size of the shlong for the girls. Just look in A Woman's Perspective - Penis Forum and you can see it's more about the person and the emotions towards them rather then size most of the time.

I'm just trying to tell you not to do surgery because it's not worth it man. If it does go wrong, you're probably just going to stay home your whole life and never go out. So it's either 2 years of PE and possibly having fun in those two years if you want (you'll for sure have fun after those 2 years), or get surgery and if something might go wrong, have a disfunctional penis your whole life.
                      Start
                      6.75" BPEL (6.125" NBP)
                      4.8" MEG

07/2017
                      8.125" BPEL (7.25" NBP)
                      5.25" MEG (5.75" Base)

09/2019 (Restart from 2 Year Break)
                      7.625" BPEL (6.5625" NBP)
                      5.125" MEG (5.875" BEG)
                      4.25" NBPFL x 4.25" FG

Comment

Yeah what are your stats man? You are among friends here. I would avoid surgery, have you not watched any of those "Plastic Surgery Nightmares" tv episodes? Extenders can get you a 30-33% gain if used religiously. I am using extending and jelq (jelq on 2 weeks now), just over 3 months 1/2inch gain in length and 1/2 girth. I feel my goal is well within reach maybe 6-9 more months. This is also a good time to PE as you could still be growing..
                        starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                        March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                        March: BPFL 7.7
                        Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

PE is fun too!
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Dude, your 19 you have tons of time to play the field. Besides think about the fact that in 5yrs you can start landing cougars or still be picking up 21yr old girls. Yep that's right younger chicks dig older guys. I got benched for 3yrs due to some issues that I was going through, granted they weren't related to this. I developed some pretty severe anger/rage issue's afterward, believe me I can tell u from experience just stick with it. There's nothing worse than lost time and hiding in a hole, you will do nothing but push your friends and family away, and just become self-destructive. Be positive (I know its hard) and keep at it, your current thinking will only serve to let you down.

Comment

surgery is a bad idea, you can get size quick anyway with manual excercises, plus you can risk ED with surgery, not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X