Targeting the cs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Targeting the cs

Anyone have any exercise suggestions that will target the cs? (no intense exercises i am currently a newbie)
    Current::EL- 5.5
    EG- 4

Goal:Jaw Dropping

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

If you find you're not getting enough CS growth, later on there's some advanced things you can do. Some of them are high injury risk though. Almost any girth exercise, including jelqs could help your CS grow a bit.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

ok thank you blink
      EG- 4

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire. -Arnold H.Glasow

Comment

If you have strong fingers, the V-jelq will do a real nice job on your CS's. Unfortunately, I think many guys can't perform V's very well, which doesn't end up doing them much good.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          If you have strong fingers, the V-jelq will do a real nice job on your CS's. Unfortunately, I think many guys can't perform V's very well, which doesn't end up doing them much good.
          If your using the webbing between ur fingers why does it matter how strong ur fingers are?
          EG- 4

Comment

Great point. This is an exercise that can be done starting day 1, which helps the CS.

Comment

Originally posted by bigswing56 View Post
              If your using the webbing between ur fingers why does it matter how strong ur fingers are?
              I am one who does not see V's as helping a great deal with working the CS. At best it is only brushing against it. The key to a good V is the squeezing of the fingers along the sides of your shaft to work the CC's. So much effort has to go into that, at least for me, that not much is left to worry about the CS and my webbing. Regular jelqs will do a much better job of working your CS, and UJ's for the more advanced will work the CS even better.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I am one who does not see V's as helping a great deal with working the CS. At best it is only brushing against it. The key to a good V is the squeezing of the fingers along the sides of your shaft to work the CC's. So much effort has to go into that, at least for me, that not much is left to worry about the CS and my webbing. Regular jelqs will do a much better job of working your CS, and UJ's for the more advanced will work the CS even better.
                I'll have to look into ultimate jelqs--I wonder if those are similar to Uli's.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                  I'll have to look into ultimate jelqs--I wonder if those are similar to Uli's.
                  Can u post a link to the UJ's?
                  EG- 4

Comment

The UJ is a sticky on the regular forum.

The UJ combines several moves into one, including the horse squeeze and uli. I credit it with my increased CS size and firmer glans.
                    rbi99
                    Retired Moderator
                    Member of the Month Nov 2017
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by rbi99; 09-14-2010, 04:02 PM.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                    Heated Bundled LAS
                    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

The UJ is a sticky on the regular forum.

The UJ combines several moves into one, including the horse squeeze and uli. I credit it with my increased CS size and firmer glans.
                      So this is a high intensity, very advanced exercise. I wouldn't recommend it to someone with less than a year of experience; I would try & gain some girth with less intense methods first...

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
                        So this is a high intensity, very advanced exercise. I wouldn't recommend it to someone with less than a year of experience; I would try & gain some girth with less intense methods first...
                        Thanx for the warning. I will do these after i have conditioned my tool.
                        EG- 4

Comment

Originally posted by bigswing56 View Post
                          Thanx for the warning. I will do these after i have conditioned my tool.
                          Sounds good mr bigswing56. Stay safe

Comment

Working...
                          X