BTB jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTB jelqing

I've been on BIB hangers site and I've seen guys talking about "between the balls or behind the balls jelqing". How exactly is this done and what's the purpose. Any pictures or videos out there?

Originally posted by fp7937 View Post
    I've been on BIB hangers site and I've seen guys talking about "between the balls or behind the balls jelqing". How exactly is this done and what's the purpose. Any pictures or videos out there?
    It is a complementary exercise to standard jelqing. When you're jelqing, you exercise your external penis. BTB jelqing is about exercising your inner penis.
    Next time you're erect, try to press the area between you balls and your anus and you'll feel the inner part of your penis. In my belief (and others), if you can gain from jelqing your external penis, you should gain even more by jelqing also your inner penis. There are others ways to exercise your inner penis like internal stretching: Internal Stretch - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Some members like Blink2000 use BTB jelqing to promote blood flow into the penis, but I really believe there's a place in a standard workout for BTB jelqing and do 150 of them at each workout.
    How do you do them? This is the tricky part. First you should shave or trim the area between your balls and anus, as it's quite uncomfortable otherwise. Then what you basically do is jelq with the tip of your fingers (usually in the description index+middle) from the anus towards your penis, generally stopping between the balls. If you're erect enough (but not 100%) you just follow your inner penis. It's a bit difficult to find the appropriate pressure to use and some tell that you can massage the prostate by doing this (but I'm not really convinced, and there's still the question of whether it is good or bad!) and your fingers can sometimes easily slide to the left or the right of your CS while doing so. But if you do it correctly, you'll notice a significant increase in the size of your glans as you jelq.
    I practice BTB jelqing while sitting with my penis in an upward position and I don't release the pressure from one jelq until I start jelqing with my other hand. Some PEers complete a BTB jelqing with a regular jelqing but it seems really tricky to do.
    As for the pictures or videos, never saw one.
    Here's a link to a thread written by Caboose where he mentions BTB jelqing. You'll find there a link to some threads in ************* where you can find more details: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...ent-guide.html
    Hope that'll help
    normalguy
    Last edited by normalguy; 09-16-2010, 10:31 AM.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Working...
    X