Duration for intercourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duration for intercourse

How long is the duration for intercourse for the normal guys before cumming? What is the ideal duration to consider good? Can kegel helps to increase the duration for as long as we want?

Originally posted by newhunter View Post
    How long is the duration for intercourse for the normal guys before cumming? What is the ideal duration to consider good? Can kegel helps to increase the duration for as long as we want?
    Yes it can. Kegels, control rythmn , and control breathing is what helps. I can actually have sex with my wife as long as I want as long as I kegel and slow my rythmn down and breathe until my arousal goes down. Keep in mind, me and my wife been together for 8 years, so I dont know how I will react if I had a new woman.
    Mantak Chia said that if you can masturbate for 20 mins then you can control your ejaculation in the bed.
    3/23/2010
    6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
    6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
    7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Yeah, there is no limit to how long I can last in bed. Its whenever the girl wants me to finish.. 5 minutes.. a few hours, etc.. whatever.. Its never been an issue for me but then again, ever since I began masturbating I was usually edging without even knowing what edging was so.. I guess that helps with the dick control..

Comment

I seem to go around 10mins then get close so stop for about a minute, then I can go for another 10mins and keep repeating if I need to. Somehow this technique works so I stick with it lol
        starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
        March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
        March: BPFL 7.7
        Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

Originally posted by newhunter View Post
          I think that a normal guy lasts 5 to 10 min usually when he doesn't have PE and doesn't do exercises.
          The ideal duration is the one that provides at least one orgasm to your partner! So it depends on the girl!
          Kegels and reverse kegels help in the way that they teach you to listen and understand your body. Learning to kegel or reverse kegel at the right moment is important for stamina. But don't forget edging! It might be even more important!
          Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

some impressive numbers. My PC muscle is strong, thanks to meditation i used it a lot, but i can't say i can last long. I am good at controlling myself but it's not like how i would like it to be. For example if i get near orgazm after 5 min, i can stop for min but then i get near orgazm again in min or two. Wonder what i am doing wrong?
            15/09/2010 Start
            NBPEL:18cm or 7.1 in
            EG:15.5cm or 6.1in
            15/2/2011
            NBPEL:20cm - 7.9in
            EG:16.5cm - 6.5 in

Comment

There are a lot of variables at play here: intensity, position, etc. During the initial sex encounter, I generally last for about 15-20 minutes before I really start feeling the need to cum. Then I'm kegeling like crazy to hold it off as well as build up volume. if we go another round after that, I can hold out much longer before needing to blow another load.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Bigi View Post
                some impressive numbers. My PC muscle is strong, thanks to meditation i used it a lot, but i can't say i can last long. I am good at controlling myself but it's not like how i would like it to be. For example if i get near orgazm after 5 min, i can stop for min but then i get near orgazm again in min or two. Wonder what i am doing wrong?

When you are having sex, you should BREATHE. Inhale deep. It helps you to not be so tense when you are getting close to climax. I kegel before I feel like I'm going to cum. I think waiting until PONR then kegel, you have to squeeze the hell out of your PC muscle to comtrol it then. Give yourself a arousal rating from 0-10. 0 meaning no arousal and 10 meaning PONR. I start kegeling around 4-6. That and deep breathing seems to bring me down a notch or two. I noticed that when I masturabte and kegel, It almost feel like I can feel my sperm subsides or something
                3/23/2010
                6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
                6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
                7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Originally posted by strongmanXXL View Post
                  When you are having sex, you should BREATHE. Inhale deep. It helps you to not be so tense when you are getting close to climax. I kegel before I feel like I'm going to cum. I think waiting until PONR then kegel, you have to squeeze the hell out of your PC muscle to comtrol it then. Give yourself a arousal rating from 0-10. 0 meaning no arousal and 10 meaning PONR. I start kegeling around 4-6. That and deep breathing seems to bring me down a notch or two. I noticed that when I masturabte and kegel, It almost feel like I can feel my sperm subsides or something
                  I've tried that technique in the past and it didn't do much for me - made me come even faster as a matter of fact. The hard kegeling really helps bring me down and hits more areas for me: gets me harder from all the blood I'm pumping in, helps build ejaculate volume and of course, makes me last much longer

Comment

different things work for different people. As long as the job get done
                    3/23/2010
                    6.5 x 5 1/4 BPEL

4/13/2010
                    6.9 x 5.4 BPEL

12/15/2010
                    7.1 x 5.4 BPEL

My GOAL IS 7.5X6

Comment

Originally posted by strongmanXXL View Post
                      different things work for different people. As long as the job get done
                      True. Cause if we aren't getting the job done, we may find ourselves without a job

Comment

Working...
                      X