Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting off, need some guidance

Hi fellows. Going to try this out.

I looked through some stickies and noticed the JP 90 day is actually an advanced beginner routine. Cant find the starter routine though, should I just try that one?

Also, should I add some of the newer exercises that have surfaced recently to the JP90 or is it still the same despite possibly being out of date? (uli, edging, etc. not interested in devices atm).

Thanks!

Welcome Mr. President.

The JP90 is a good routine. It's intense though. I suggest using less intensity starting out then slowly increase it (add repetitions & force used by a small % each week, but start light).

Obama: "should I add some of the newer exercises that have surfaced recently to the JP90"
    No, it is absolutely not out of date. What you think are 'newer' exercises are also old. I recommend you do a normal beginner routine & avoid advanced exercises because you don't need them starting out. Less is more. Remember, you're trying to make a bigger penis, not a stronger one.

Beginner Routines
    Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
    Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
    Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
    Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Starting Out:
    Newbies Start Here
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
      Welcome Mr. President.

The JP90 is a good routine. It's intense though. I suggest using less intensity starting out then slowly increase it (add repetitions & force used by a small % each week, but start light).

Obama: "should I add some of the newer exercises that have surfaced recently to the JP90"
      No, it is absolutely not out of date. What you think are 'newer' exercises are also old. I recommend you do a normal beginner routine & avoid advanced exercises because you don't need them starting out. Less is more. Remember, you're trying to make a bigger penis, not a stronger one.

Beginner Routines
      Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
      Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
      Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
      Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Starting Out:
      Newbies Start Here
      thanks alot blink! got confusing after reading a lot of posts about those other exercises.
      doesnt bigger and stronger lead to one another? i am confused a little by your statement there.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Mr. President!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I am honored...
          Welcome to PEgym Mr.President
          (I wanted to ask you about the middle east, but we can take that another day if you dont mind)
          WhatAwanker
          Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-19-2010, 10:44 PM.
          I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
          Progress tips and tricks/pics added
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
            thanks alot blink! got confusing after reading a lot of posts about those other exercises.
            doesnt bigger and stronger lead to one another? i am confused a little by your statement there.
            Mr. President, as one of your trusted advisors in penile enlargement matters, I would be derelict in my duty if I did not support my explanation with at least one analogy.

There are deviant power lifters (Asians) who can lift as much as 200 to 400lbs with nothing but their penis (yow!) These men tend to have very average sized male genitalia. A few split seconds with high amounts of trauma could even (potentially) cause a penis to heal shorter.

This illustrates a point: penile enlargement is much more than just increasing the forces used on your penis. For best results you need a consistent, targeted, strategic approach. The goal is to cause micro-tears, creep & deformation in the target tissues, which, done properly, will eventually result in increased penis size. While getting a stronger penis will result from PE, this is not our primary objective.

I remain firm on the recommendation that you try a newbie routine (as directed) & see the results for yourself. Start slow & give your body time to adapt & remember, just increasing the toughness of your penile tissues wont necessarily make your penis larger.

Good luck Mr. President. Don't lose sight of your primary objective (a bigger penis).

I am confident you will make America proud.
            blink2000
            Last edited by blink2000; 09-19-2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

thanks again. as you can see i am heavily scrutinized so i will need further planning to ensure privacy of my top secret goals.

erection levels: is there some sort of chart indicating what is deemed as 50% or 75% (for jelqing)? numbers alone are a tad ambiguous.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
                thanks again. as you can see i am heavily scrutinized so i will need further planning to ensure privacy of my top secret goals.

erection levels: is there some sort of chart indicating what is deemed as 50% or 75% (for jelqing)? numbers alone are a tad ambiguous.
                50% is semi erect still soft but bigger and fatter than flaccid, 75" is still soft but has some rigidity to it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

starting my pe tomorrow! just a few things i need to buy before i start.

1. so erection levels are all self judgment pretty much? i've looked around but there doesnt seem to be any charts or descriptions.
                  2. using remek's beginners for a few weeks. he mentions basic stretching for 6 mins, (up down left right straight for .5min each gets me 2.5mins, should i just do 3 rounds for 7.5mins?)
                  3. he says to use the suggested kegel routine which is no longer up. Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine what should i do for this? read one that said 50 kegel 1-5s, 3x a wk.
                  4. advancing routine- he mentions over the course of 5 weeks to advance. errr do i need a plan here- a set increment every week?
                  5. what exactly is the benefit of stretching, out of curiosity.

that should be good for now. i'll ask later when i actually start!

Comment

I'm repping you for finding that broken link. I'll already sent a message to control to get it fixed.

1. yes.
                    2. I think that's fine.
                    3. Here's the page on kegels: Kegels. Starting with 50 to 100 kegels is fine. You can move up to at least 100 pretty quickly.
                    4. Each week add a little bit more time & intensity (a small %). This will help the gains keep coming.
                    5. It helps make your penis longer; some say it should be done after your jelqs.

Comment

quick q's.

how do i clean vaseline off easily? i use it for my lube and man that stuff stays!

for jelq, am i supposed to keep the grip on my penis as i switch hands or allow some quick moments of non squeezing to let blood flow around again?

and is slower jelq better?

Comment

Yes, slower is better (when jelqing).

Comment

Working...
                        X