Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I stretch my ball sack?

This is a strange question I suppose...

Here is the current situation. Im 20 years old and I was born with Hypogonadism. If anyone is familiar with that.... (maybe not - my balls are pretty small). Thankfully though I have found peace with that fact (or have given up on trying to make them larger). The main issue arises (or becomes more obvious) when I have an erect penis, Im not exactly sure why but my sack skin seems to get stretched over onto my shaft, even when its a hot day out and there sagging. My balls almost look like they are going up into my body - when they actually are not. In turn, this makes them appear even smaller then they already are. So what I would like to do, is figure out a way to stretch out my sack so this no longer happens.

Also in the far far far away (after I get married and have kids) future, I might just cut them off and install a good size pair of implants. In a way, stretching now might help me prepare for that.

I have never attempted to perform any penis or ball enhancing... well... anything, Im completely new to this kinda thing and would greatly like some guidance.
    Cheers!
    When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

my balls have grown. i do very little work with my balls sack but plenty over PE spanning over 3 years. now my balls are noticably bigger to match my noticably bigger dick. i guess it happened automatically so i'm not sure that you need to do balls exercise to make yours bigger.

Comment

Just normal PE made my balls bigger.

At least get through the newbie routine first. If that doesn't work, there are other things you can do. However, keep in mind, PE will stretch your penile skin a bit (your skin has to stretch to accommodate a bigger penis). Just be sure that the way you stretch your scrotum (when you get around to it) does not cause turkeyneck.

Beginner Routines
      Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
      Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
      Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
      Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Read all the threads & links from this page under "starting out" (don't skip anything).

Starting Out:
      Newbies Start Here
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

if you do find it absolutely necessary though, here's a simple way. when taking a shower, run warm water on your balls until they are fully relaxed and hanging down. make sure to use warm water not hot or you may burn your tenderloins. gently massage both balls one at a time using the index finger and thumb. do light stretches to the sack pulling it down gently. simply do this at an intensity to where you feel no pain or discomfort and you should be fine. that's basically the only balls exercise i ever did. considering my siginficantly bigger balls i think its fair to say between PE and that, you shouldn't need much more for bigger balls.

Comment

Originally posted by dickdaddy View Post
          my balls have grown. i do very little work with my balls sack but plenty over PE spanning over 3 years. now my balls are noticably bigger to match my noticably bigger dick. i guess it happened automatically so i'm not sure that you need to do balls exercise to make yours bigger.
          I have seen a lot of similar reports.

I would say, don't focus too much on your balls, they should be 'coming along for the ride' anyway (they will grow with PE over the years).

Comment

@thread starter
            regular PE has made my ballsack larger try out a regular routine see were it gets you
            blink2000
            Last edited by blink2000; 09-20-2010, 12:36 AM.
            I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
            Progress tips and tricks/pics added
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Propeller View Post
              This is a strange question I suppose...

Here is the current situation. Im 20 years old and I was born with Hypogonadism. If anyone is familiar with that.... (maybe not - my balls are pretty small). Thankfully though I have found peace with that fact (or have given up on trying to make them larger). The main issue arises (or becomes more obvious) when I have an erect penis, Im not exactly sure why but my sack skin seems to get stretched over onto my shaft, even when its a hot day out and there sagging. My balls almost look like they are going up into my body - when they actually are not. In turn, this makes them appear even smaller then they already are. So what I would like to do, is figure out a way to stretch out my sack so this no longer happens.

Also in the far far far away (after I get married and have kids) future, I might just cut them off and install a good size pair of implants. In a way, stretching now might help me prepare for that.

I have never attempted to perform any penis or ball enhancing... well... anything, Im completely new to this kinda thing and would greatly like some guidance.
              Cheers!
              Have you seen a doctor about this. And are you on HRT? Are you getting testosterone treatments?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by WhatAwanker View Post
                did he just delete last post?
                In good conscience I can't allow advice that purposely puts people in danger, so I deleted that advice & anything related. This is why a few posts are missing or edited.

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                Have you seen a doctor about this. And are you on HRT? Are you getting testosterone treatments?
                That would explain extreme shrinkage... Good question (I should have thought of that).
                blink2000
                Last edited by blink2000; 09-20-2010, 12:39 AM.

Comment

JohnnyUK hahaha.... funny.

I was actually looking at weights but not sure if they actually work.

As for the last post, yeah unfortunately Im doing treatment. One CC of testosterone each week every saturday, and as for this "growing my balls" project is recent... I also began taking a drug called Clamophine which is supposed to increase sperm production, which in turn will make my balls bigger. However this still doesn't fix the tight sack skin.
                  Propeller
                  Last edited by Propeller; 09-20-2010, 12:43 AM.
                  When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Comment

Propeller, look into ball stretchers and hangers. Me and blink2000 are having a discussion on this in the Penis Devices Forum (Turkey Neck correcting wrap thread) and brainstorming things that can serve the purpose we are looking for.
                    When erect and aroused, my balls are like parallel to my penis which annoys me, it's shriveled up like a squirrels or something, so I too want a lower hanging sack.
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Propeller View Post
                      I was actually looking at weights but not sure if they actually work.
                      You can read hanging 101 in my signature (its a 'how to' on hanging weight from the penis to increase length & base girth).

Its best to start with a normal beginner routine though (see my first post in this thread). If you want more intensity, hanging can deliver, but it shouldn't be done right away (and in fact, some guys have gained 3" or more just by using their hands & nothing else). Some of us prefer devices for various reasons though...

Be sure to read Millia's advice:
                      Originally posted by millia View Post
                      Propeller, look into ball stretchers and hangers. Me and blink2000 are having a discussion on this in the Penis Devices Forum (Turkey Neck correcting wrap thread) and brainstorming things that can serve the purpose we are looking for.
                      When erect and aroused, my balls are like parallel to my penis which annoys me, it's shriveled up like a squirrels or something, so I too want a lower hanging sack.

Comment

i know this might sound odd, but sincei stopped ejaculating every day (through masturbation) my balls have probably doubled in volume. I still masturbate i just don't ejaculate, which is also great training and to learn to controll yourself.
                        Good luck man. it sucks when people have problems like that.
                        15/09/2010 Start
                        NBPEL:18cm or 7.1 in
                        EG:15.5cm or 6.1in
                        15/2/2011
                        NBPEL:20cm - 7.9in
                        EG:16.5cm - 6.5 in

Comment

any good sights to buy a ball stretcher on?

Comment

I feel like the same has happened to me. I have gained .6-.7"-.25" bpel and eg since May. My EQ has definitely gone done. Like you guys said, almost feels like I don't have enough blood to get really really hard. But I do have good morning wood. So I'm not sure. I'm going to start using my BM and edging. Sucks cause my dick is bigger but when Im with my girl, my EQ is down so there is no difference.
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Sorry for the above, wrong thread.
                              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                              X